Sponsored

It’s 2024. Your second Bronco… what would you like to see?

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

V6 manual.
I've said it before, I'll say it again: 2.7 base mansquatch. That's how ford gets the most money from me. I've played around with BD and BL builds. Even seriously considered BL high for a while but gave up that idea.

unless base mansquatch is a thing my Bronco will have an MSRP just a tick over 31. From there if they want a little more money gimme that stick 2.7.

Honestly, having finally driven a 2.3 today, i'm fine with the power level. But i think it's a pretty widely held opinion the 2.7 is the more reliable engine, and that's what I'm willing to spend the extra money on.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cooled seats

By a mile this is my number one want.

I would like them in a Warthog, two door, 5.0L V8 Bronco with the manual 7 speed.

I know this won’t happen but you asked.

Sponsored

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep the tow rating right were it is. I don't want a stiffer ride offroad for the people who want to tow on pavement. Buy a freaking truck if you want to tow.

Rain gutters on the hardtop for mounting roof racks.

Body color hardtop without buying an Outer banks.

Cross bar behind the front seats with speakers. I could careless about the "more open air" experience.

3.0 Powerstroke

Gorilla Glass Windshield option

Halogen bulbs, I can't wait to see all the frozen headlights this winter from the LEDs

Normal analog gauge cluster

Manual Transfer case

Manual Emergency Brake

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Keep the tow rating right were it is. I don't want a stiffer ride offroad for the people who want to tow on pavement. Buy a freaking truck if you want to tow.

Rain gutters on the hardtop for mounting roof racks.

Body color hardtop without buying an Outer banks.

Cross bar behind the front seats with speakers. I could careless about the "more open air" experience.

3.0 Powerstroke

Gorilla Glass Windshield option

Halogen bulbs, I can't wait to see all the frozen headlights this winter from the LEDs

Normal analog gauge cluster

Manual Transfer case

Manual Emergency Brake
Umm, isn’t that a Jeep?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Outer Banks
black
black painted top
cooled memory seats
black leather
lux
B & O Unleashed

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cooled seats
Light grey interior without secondary colors
25 gallon gas tank in the 2dr
12” for all trims
Rubber floor option for all trims
A rear window that rolls down

Last edited:

Buddy Lee

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Storm V8 & Lincoln Mark IX prototype
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The year is 2024...I have just gotten the call that my Bronco has arrived at the dealership and is ready to be picked up. It has been a tough few years of waiting due to MAP shutdowns and continued parts delays. After the hard top fiasco, no one had predicted the additional issues that came up such as the signature lighting catching fire when used in cold climate temperatures or the interior materials that were exposed to radiation due to being stored alongside nuclear waste by a supplier trying to cut costs. However the moment was here.

I shake hands with my salesman who has grown a beard and looks as weathered as the Marlboro Man in his final years. It has been tough time for all of us. He helps me load my Bronco swag that I have received over the years while waiting. I now have 2 hammocks, a folding chair, a sleeping bag, a 2 person tent, and a signed 8x10 glossy of Mike Levine in cutoff jeans shorts, no shirt, laying across a Bronco sporting chiseled abs. In sharpie is written "Keep on trucking Bronco fan." I walk around my Bronco thinking of things that could have been. Color changes continued to happen to where options were Hot Pepper Red, or two tone purple and gold. Although I am no LSU fan, I admire my purple and gold Bronco and am grateful to not be stuck in hot pepper red.

As we finish the paperwork, the conversation turns to a replacement vehicle for my wife. She has tired of her Ford Lightning which she received 2.5 years before my Bronco, and is interested in the new Shelby Fairlane that is coming out.

In a nutshell, I think 2nd Bronco by 2024 may be ambitious at this time. However, for the sake of the thread, I would like to see a dark blue return to the color palette and interested to see what new top options may come.

Last edited:

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

….or maybe your first depending on deliveries. What would you like to see as options?

-Diesel option
–Cooled seats

others?
A turbodiesel PHEV would be a dream
Sponsored