First Name
Gentry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you tell us more about how they wrapped the tailgate hinges? Did they provide special care instructions (no hinge lube) or warn of "no warranty" due to the pivot point.
I just can't see it lasting long in this area. Any info will help.
Thanks.
My guy didn’t really mention anything about the hinges. I see what you’re saying though. It may not hold up great. It may have to go back to the original black. Which I think would still look OK.
Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guy didn’t really mention anything about the hinges. I see what you’re saying though. It may not hold up great. It may have to go back to the original black. Which I think would still look OK.
Thanks.

OP
OP
Gentryg

Gentryg

Badlands
First Name
Gentry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like these because they are metal (not plastic) and seem to mimic the shape and size of the SAS flares. The only thing I wish is that they had a little return on the edge so they didn't look so thin / blade like. Does anyone know if they make metal flares that look like the stock SAS flares in size/shape/edge return? Thank you.
Agree. I think it would look better with a small lip. But IMHO it looks better than the gray stock flares.

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still don't get the joy in matte wraps.... Shiny metallic paint, lets cover it up with a mate wrap... Enjoy it!

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that an OEM roof(w)rack?
Suggest you consider a Trailrax, probably without the side PackRax attachments. They're great on my carbon gray BL, but I think they'd detract from your overall look (unless you needed them for gear, of course). But do consider the TrailRax. Longer, smoother lines.
(And yeah, installation is a pain. Worth it.)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gentryg

Gentryg

Badlands
First Name
Gentry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that an OEM roof(w)rack?
Suggest you consider a Trailrax, probably without the side PackRax attachments. They're great on my carbon gray BL, but I think they'd detract from your overall look (unless you needed them for gear, of course). But do consider the TrailRax. Longer, smoother lines.
(And yeah, installation is a pain. Worth it.)
OEM

MikeOBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aprilia V4 Tuono
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like these because they are metal (not plastic) and seem to mimic the shape and size of the SAS flares. The only thing I wish is that they had a little return on the edge so they didn't look so thin / blade like. Does anyone know if they make metal flares that look like the stock SAS flares in size/shape/edge return? Thank you.
DV8 makes these metal flares with a rolled edge. They're pretty pricey though at $1k
Ford Bronco It’s a wrap! 2-Tone Bronco Badlands in 3M matte pine green + TeckWrap glossy green black silk 6th-gen-ford-bronco-fender-flares_1031x688

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

DV8 makes these metal flares with a rolled edge. They're pretty pricey though at $1k
Ford Bronco It’s a wrap! 2-Tone Bronco Badlands in 3M matte pine green + TeckWrap glossy green black silk 6th-gen-ford-bronco-fender-flares_1031x688
Thank you. Good to know! Ya $1k is steep.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your build looks amazing! I LOVE the beauty rings and am contemplating doing a bronze or maybe even a copper color. I just picked up my Eruption Green Sasquatch a few days ago. My powdercoater has about 30 each of copper and bronze colors to choose from. I figure if I don’t like it or get tired of it, it’s only $200 to have him change it to something else. This Candy Starbright Copper below has an iridescent green/gold color shift when you see it live with the sun on it. I think it would go well with EG.

https://www.allpowderpaints.com/copper/

Ford Bronco It’s a wrap! 2-Tone Bronco Badlands in 3M matte pine green + TeckWrap glossy green black silk A81D6E85-277E-49AD-BAE2-21F82F34CF37

Ford Bronco It’s a wrap! 2-Tone Bronco Badlands in 3M matte pine green + TeckWrap glossy green black silk 3FA00562-95DF-4004-95FA-C2FB86036D7E

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fresh from the shop. 3M matte pine green and TeckWrap glossy green black silk.
Ford Bronco It’s a wrap! 2-Tone Bronco Badlands in 3M matte pine green + TeckWrap glossy green black silk 3FA00562-95DF-4004-95FA-C2FB86036D7E
The only thing that would be better than green is...two greens! Awesome. Love it with the bronze.

Sponsored

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Fresh from the shop. 3M matte pine green and TeckWrap glossy green black silk.

Beautiful! The glossy and matte finishes together look amazing. Thanks for sharing :)

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

YAAS! Looks so good! I got the same badges for mine but haven't put them on yet because it's been so cold. Did you stick them on with anything special?
What’s the going price for a wrap like this?

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best wrap yet and the only one on the eruption green that I really love. Well done

OP
OP
Gentryg

Gentryg

Badlands
First Name
Gentry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model