Sponsored

It’s been a year… how long will this go on?

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
First world problems are hard, man. Wish I had your problems.
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, it has way more options than I intended, but it was an awesome test drive and a price that I couldn’t pass up.

C366448B-316D-4F0D-BA76-D94AB6C26FDF.jpeg

8278C7A6-DA69-4EC5-B118-23F65D3D5030.jpeg
Looking good. Love the color!

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got reservation confirmation 1 year ago today. I placed my reservation on 7/13/20 and got my confirmation email the following day. I have a basesquatch on order with aux switches, mod bumper, floor mats, door & roof bags, 10 spd auto 2.3 with mic top. I am not posting this to complain, i am posting this out of nostalgia, since i reserved this thing a year ago. I feel like a year ago i would have thought i was crazy if i still didnt have a build date in sight a year from then. Would i have even preordered knowing that? I cant be sure i would have. I am still as excited as i was a year ago and each little drop of aftermarket gear and accessories gets me even more excited, but really how long can this go on? I have dreams of modding my bronco with cool parts & accessories, but it seems so wrong to buy these things without even knowing if i am going to get a 2021 model year bronco. This is killing me😵💫🤕😂
I have to believe you will receive a build date for late September early October with such and early reservation within the next two weeks. Once Ford gets through the FE two doors you will be up next. Just guessing though. Your super close to getting that email I had the same thoughts thinking I would see anything until November, but they are getting to us day one reservationist now and it sound like your vehicle is the ideal build Ford needs with the 2.3 most delays seem to be centered around the MIC tops and you didn't have a choice with the 2 door. I bet there's a 90 percent chance you receive build date in next two weeks barring another flood or something else crazy happing.

teerussyo

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, it has way more options than I intended, but it was an awesome test drive and a price that I couldn’t pass up.

C366448B-316D-4F0D-BA76-D94AB6C26FDF.jpeg

8278C7A6-DA69-4EC5-B118-23F65D3D5030.jpeg
Love the Snazzberry color! This whole Bronco process led to me getting a 2001 Wrangler TJ last fall and a new 80th anniversary edition last week. The newest one is because the Bronco delays drag on. I’m a 7/13 reservation holder but delayed my order waiting for a white top - I’ll enjoy these for another year or two or longer if Ford can’t figure out that there are people who like 2 door soft tops and/or white tops. I’m getting bumper stickers made for these - LITSTWFF. Life is to short to wait for Ford.

Ford Bronco It’s been a year… how long will this go on? A7996175-CD07-4651-B977-C0475EC8FA53
i
Ford Bronco It’s been a year… how long will this go on? 5AF6954B-C6DC-4322-8D7C-22C917AB4531

Sponsored

Desmomini

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ferrari 348, Porsche 914
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seriously, you guys should have friends waiting for a Rivian. It puts the whole thing in perspective.

OP
OP
Richw23

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess from the "glass half full" perspective, you are a year closer to having one in your driveway!
so what's the total wait time? 2 years? 1.5 years? lol yes and i wasnt trying to be a downer i was more interested in hearing if anybody else has heard different info or are we all getting the same non-info from ford and the dealers dont seem to know anything more than i already know from reading the forums. im gonna hang in there, i just want some info about when, then i can relax and know when to be excited. i have had enough of the "limbo life" from covid and lockdowns. i just want something semi-concrete. hang in there brother, we will get ours.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, it has way more options then I intended, but it was an awesome test drive and a price that I couldn’t pass up.

Ford Bronco It’s been a year… how long will this go on? 5AF6954B-C6DC-4322-8D7C-22C917AB4531

Congrats I built one on the jeep website the other day same build but 2 door a nd it came out to way more than my 2 door sasquatched black diamond . Really like the snazzle berry and nacho color chief blue is nice too. Jeep really nickels and dimes you on the options

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Congrats I built one on the jeep website the other day same build but 2 door a nd it came out to way more than my 2 door sasquatched black diamond . Really like the snazzle berry and nacho color chief blue is nice too. Jeep really nickels and dimes you on the options
They do, but they are flexible on the price when the vehicle is on the lot. How I got a good deal.

Sponsored

jdub.csu

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester, 2020 Honda, 2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People that are saying ford should fix this make me laugh. Glad whatever work you do hasn't been hit by the pandemic supply chain cluster like it has for a bunch of us.

All other manufactures are having issue the supply chain is broken and will be for some time. I get the word "backordered" told to me several times a day. I'm buying stuff from vendors I would normally avoid like the plague just so I can fix the car (probably temporary) but it is what it is right now.

Stellanis (jeep) just announced they have ran through their chip backlog and now also will start seeing impacts from the chip delays. Not exactly what they said but when you look up modules they are all backordered.

Last edited:

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are many, many people who did the same as you and do not have a build date, nor any indication when they will get one.

So you are fortunate, and your situation is what should have happened for the other day one reservations by now.
From my count there are approximately 22,000 members on this Forum. I'm not sure how many actual orders there are for the Bronco, but let's say it's around 150,000. So out of all the members on this Forum, it represents about 15% of actual Bronco customers.

Not a big sample size to state many, many 1st day Reservationists don't have a build date, or no indication. I don't think any of us know for sure.

Last edited:

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With that build and reservation, I would assume you'd have it in your driveway by now. Have any been delivered to MA? My dealer still doesn't have a mannequin. Hang in there :)
Place Motors in Webster had a white 2 door 2.7 Sasquatch mic top mannequin as early as last weekend.

Blame Covid!

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
From my count there are approximately 22,000 members on this Forum. I'm not sure how many actual orders there are for the Bronco, but let's say it's around 150,000. So out of all the members on this Forum, it represents about 15% of actual Bronco customers.

Not a big sample size to state many, many 1st day Reservationists don't have a build date, or no indication. I don't think any of us know for
People on this site have even admitted to monkeying around with multiple reservations. Some as many as 3 or 4. One of the first Broncos in my area, was sold by a dealer to a guy off the street. After the reservationist apparently showed up, realized what he was buying, and realized it wasn't going to work for him.

My hunch is a significant number of these reservations will ultimately go up in smoke. People who reserved a vehicle they had never test driven much less seen in person, got caught up in the hype, got hit with economic realities, or personal situation changed over the year, stuff like that.

Desmomini

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ferrari 348, Porsche 914
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The main thing is, Ford is building them and dealers are getting them.

It's just slow right now, and YOUR Bronco has not yet been delivered.

Bet once you take delivery, you won't care about whatever is the then current state of Bronco production.
Sponsored