First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would love to see actually interior pics and interior color options for the different models. As a FE res. holder I'm hanging on a thread to see if Navy Pier is going to be our only option. If it is I'll probably go with Wildtrak or Badlands depending on what their interiors look like.
Hoping for a Tan/Ebony or Tan/Gray on what ever model I land on. As I'm allergic to Navy Pier ( Break out in hives every time I see a pic of it ) ?
974CC2E8-ED93-44DE-9802-50B814C41252.png
Me “I’m fine with cloth. It’s a Bronco.” Also me. Damn. Okay fine. Add $13k to the price of the damn thing.
Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s been a 25 year wait and a fun three years with you guys over analyzing, debating and arguing about details of shoulda, woulda, coulda, maybes and what ifs on this forum.

Since I’ve joined this has been my go to for news and discussions about the new Bronco. I’ve been obsessed and it’s great to find others as obsessed as myself. Thanks for running a great forum, Doug! And thanks insiders! You know who you are.

I went back and looked over some old post to see the progressions to where we are now. It’s pretty amazing how Ford seems to have delivered in such a BIG way.
Some examples of our high demands:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/details.780/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/most-anticipated-bronco-info-you-need-to-know.504/

We all had high hopes and a lot of wants. I think many of us thought we wouldn’t get a lot of them but aside from a few niche aspects (V8, SFA ect.) Ford has delivered and I’m so happy and excited for this revel.

Anyway, it’s been fun assholes. Can’t wait to enjoy my pineapple pizza on Monday and shit myself over what we’re about to finally see with you all. Cheers ?

What are you guys most looking forward to in this revel? What are you most excited and or worried about to find out?

382.gif
I’m most looking forward to you calling me an asshole again.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! Thanks for putting this together! Definitely a wild ride. I remember the Road and Track render like it was yesterday. It was my favorite, and I’m happy to say they were somewhat close!

Ford Bronco It’s been fun guys. This is it ? 1602033819398

OP
OP
BroncoRevital

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hell yeah man. I love that you put this together and it’s still going. I’ve spent too much time going through it all.

OP
OP
BroncoRevital

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! Thanks for putting this together! Definitely a wild ride. I remember the Road and Track render like it was yesterday. It was my favorite, and I’m happy to say they were somewhat close!

Ford Bronco It’s been fun guys. This is it ? 1602033819398
This was my favorite too and to be honest I like the back of it more then what we got. The top on this one looks more just Bronco to me. Bigger window and that angle to the back of it. ?

OP
OP
BroncoRevital

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% it is. Ford should just give you a new Bronco for that kind of work.
Sponsored