Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s been a 25 year wait and a fun three years with you guys over analyzing, debating and arguing about details of shoulda, woulda, coulda, maybes and what ifs on this forum.

Since I’ve joined this has been my go to for news and discussions about the new Bronco. I’ve been obsessed and it’s great to find others as obsessed as myself. Thanks for running a great forum, Doug! And thanks insiders! You know who you are.

I went back and looked over some old post to see the progressions to where we are now. It’s pretty amazing how Ford seems to have delivered in such a BIG way.
Some examples of our high demands:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/details.780/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/most-anticipated-bronco-info-you-need-to-know.504/

We all had high hopes and a lot of wants. I think many of us thought we wouldn’t get a lot of them but aside from a few niche aspects (V8, SFA ect.) Ford has delivered and I’m so happy and excited for this revel.

Anyway, it’s been fun assholes. Can’t wait to enjoy my pineapple pizza on Monday and shit myself over what we’re about to finally see with you all. Cheers ?

What are you guys most looking forward to in this revel? What are you most excited and or worried about to find out?

382.gif
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoRevital

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously, part of me is pissed it’s taken this long I can’t lie. Thankfully it appears to be just about everything I wanted so that’s holding back my rage.

Sponsored

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seriously, part of me is pissed it’s taken this long I can’t lie. Thankfully it appears to be just about everything I wanted so that’s holding back my rage.
I agree, but it seems like it will blow me away on all the little things they have thought about. The little things take time. Like the pull out tailgate, or the door sill shape. They got some smart people working on this

D9d3.gif

OP
OP
BroncoRevital

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, but it seems like it will blow me away on all the little things they have thought about. The little things take time. Like the pull out tailgate, or the door sill shape. They got some smart people working on this

Ford Bronco It’s been fun guys. This is it ? D9d3
Exactly. I’m pretty blown away at the detail they have put into it. At least all this waiting has paid off. They did it right

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your title sounded more ominous. I was like “don’t do it!”.

Ford Bronco It’s been fun guys. This is it ? 1594468541919

Sponsored

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I too have enjoyed this process and i really do think that Ford got it right and the timing could not be better. I look forward to a companion Bronco to my 78, will be my wife’s daily driver. After owning a Jeep Wrangler we are looking for the open air flexibility in the Bronco and the ability to do some mild trails and to the show the Jeep community a few things!!

It has been fun.......looking forward to the next generation.

Good job Ford you delivered!!

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like you’ve said, it’s been a loooong wait. Looking forward to getting confirmation of details we mostly know about, like a 2.7, off-road goodies, etc. But I’m excited to see what other details, useful options they’ve come up with for my family to use on our adventure rig. Not to mention the apocalypse...I heard a voice last week. Some real wisdom It said, “You NEED a Bronco,” I’ve been wanting one for 30 years. And now it’s back. In a pretty well-designed package. And I know, I NEED a Bronco. My FJ’s been great, but this will be better.
Thanks guys for the news, teasers, facts and conjectures, but mostly a good laugh on a bumpy ride. It’s fantastic that something this great is coming out of America again. And it happens to be my dream rig.
Now does anybody know a body parts broker? I have a slightly used lung, kidney, testicle, and eye I need to probably let go of... ok an arm and a leg too.