Sponsored

It’s great seeing all these new 2022 Broncos being delivered!

rk105rider

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harleys, Subaru Forester, Dodge Ram Van
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s really awesome seeing all the new 2022 Broncos getting delivered.
I imagine it’s going to start biting all the Dealers with the Crazy Markups on their 2021s…
Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There’s one 22 in particular that I would love to see get delivered, but I’m pretty sure it just lives at the rail yard now.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the dealers believe they have a chance at crazy markup but in practical I think that time is past. I know of several dealers sitting on ones they are trying to get 20k ADM now, but not seeing them moving. I am sure they are getting 2k to 5k ADM as there is enough buyers who will consider that a reasonable premium (less than 10% of MSRP extra), but the days of 20K+ are past. There just aren't enough people out there with enough money to not care about such a high premium.

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the dealers believe they have a chance at crazy markup but in practical I think that time is past. I know of several dealers sitting on ones they are trying to get 20k ADM now, but not seeing them moving. I am sure they are getting 2k to 5k ADM as there is enough buyers who will consider that a reasonable premium (less than 10% of MSRP extra), but the days of 20K+ are past. There just aren't enough people out there with enough money to not care about such a high premium.
Check the latest sales at Mecum or Barrett Jackson. Money is plentiful, maybe not for a base with some new tires but the money is these.

Sponsored

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would assume if these dealers that aren’t selling because of their ridiculous markup, if they lower the price and just sell them normal they would get more allocations, but instead they would rather hold on to them to try and get 20k

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah right….still awaiting my 2021

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s really awesome seeing all the new 2022 Broncos getting delivered.
I imagine it’s going to start biting all the Dealers with the Crazy Markups on their 2021s…
No, it's not.

It would be awesome if Ford built and delivered the 2021 Broncos that a few thousand of us reserved and ordered over a YEAR ago, BEFORE they started on the 2022's.

It would be awesome if they stopped taking orders for 2022's until they build all the existing 2021 orders that have yet to be built.

It would be awesome if they would build customer orders before dealer stock.

It would be awesome if they did the right thing and punished slimeball dealers for adding markups to customer orders.

No, there's not a single thing about any of this that's anywhere close to "awesome."
Sponsored