Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's a 2 way street, ya know(or maybe a 1 way and Ford is taking us all for a ride).

Unless you are a true VIP, you are not jumping the line, regardless of when you reserved. Ford decides when and what they can build. Not us reservation holders. And true VIPs? No problem at all with it. If Tom Cruise calls up Mr. Farley and says, Hey Jim, can you hook me up with a sweet Bronco for the August Scientology rock-a-thon, then ok, it's good press for Ford.

The butthurt comments come for those few who do not want those with vin# communicating any information on emails and changes, and waste no opportunity in telling us so. For those of us who have a vin# at Fords choosing, not ours, we should certainly be able to discuss communication of all types related to that in this forum without continually being called complainers and whiners just because Ford didn't call their number.

So, go ahead and complain about the complainers complaining about the complainers, and I'll happily join in with you. Or, we could just exchange information as we get it and not have to complain at all.
🤔Are you complaining?
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Bulletbill

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Didn’t I say in the post you quoted I would gladly join in with the complaining? 🤷🏻‍♂️
All good, all good…that is the whole point of this thread and I’m not judging. As a matter of fact, I’m all ears if you want to unload.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This week I learned of a young lady who used to attend a local school. She is struggling to get ready for a heart transplant. After that, she will need a kidney transplant.

My wife’s closest cousin just found out she has a brain aneurysm.

A dear woman I used to work with is dying of eye cancer. She moved up her wedding date on suggestion from her doctor. She has a 13 year old daughter.

There is real pain and suffering going on all over the place. So yeah, the impatience displayed on this site is pathetic.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you for real?! 🤣🤣🤣

Compassion for a car delivery? I really hope you’ll be okay, this must be rough! Please PM me if you need to vent about how mean anyone is or how hard this has been for you. Hang in there man, it will all be okay in the end! Everyone else! Quit being mean! We’re Americans and we’re entitled to a disagreement free, loving, caring and accepting internet experience with perfect strangers!

Ford Bronco It’s ok, have some compassion 1621719362247

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This week I learned of a young lady who used to attend a local school. She is struggling to get ready for a heart transplant. After that, she will need a kidney transplant.

A dear woman I used to work with is dying of eye cancer. She moved up her wedding date on suggestion from her doctor. She has a 13 year old daughter.

There is real pain and suffering going on all over the place. So yeah, the impatience displayed on this site is pathetic.
Yep, we're waiting for a vehicle. Seriously.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been sick for a couple of days... can I at least get a hug? 🙂

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve drifted away from this site for a while since we’ve all been in limbo. I check back now and again just to see what’s up.

With that outside perspective in mind, I think my biggest takeaway lately is people telling others how they should feel.

If you got your vin, great! If you got a priority code and jumped the line, good for you. If you are 🤢🤮VIP, I’m glad you are important enough that Ford wanted to build your Bronco before everyone else.

But for the love of god, when someone who has an early reservation vents on this forum, can the aforementioned people refrain from telling them to not be “butt hurt”, or that they are “one of those kinds of people.” Just let them take a few minutes to commiserate with their fellow scrubs, who are not “priority,” or 🤢🤮 “VIPs.”

Your outlet for the year that shall not be named is on its way. You will be cruising around with top off this summer. Have some compassion for the people who ordered on the first day and have been dreaming for most of the year of pulling up to a traffic light and looking down at the wrangler next to them.

Have some compassion for the people that will get their 2021 a month before 2022.

Have some compassion for the people who take the top off and ride around in a snow storm because they have been dreaming of a topless Bronco for years.

So I will ask again, if you have your VIN, you are priority coded, or you are a 🤢🤮VIP, please just scroll past the posts of those of us who are at the front of the line, but also in the back of the line. We need an outlet to share our frustration and you don’t help when you tell us to shut up.
I get it. I’m neither priority nor VIP. I reserved early but pretty certain the only reason I got my VIN was because I screwed up my order after doing the B&P a thousand times. If you want a soft top BD I’ll sell you mine.

Ken87BroncoII

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-350 XLT Crew
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve drifted away from this site for a while since we’ve all been in limbo. I check back now and again just to see what’s up.

With that outside perspective in mind, I think my biggest takeaway lately is people telling others how they should feel.

If you got your vin, great! If you got a priority code and jumped the line, good for you. If you are 🤢🤮VIP, I’m glad you are important enough that Ford wanted to build your Bronco before everyone else.

But for the love of god, when someone who has an early reservation vents on this forum, can the aforementioned people refrain from telling them to not be “butt hurt”, or that they are “one of those kinds of people.” Just let them take a few minutes to commiserate with their fellow scrubs, who are not “priority,” or 🤢🤮 “VIPs.”

Your outlet for the year that shall not be named is on its way. You will be cruising around with top off this summer. Have some compassion for the people who ordered on the first day and have been dreaming for most of the year of pulling up to a traffic light and looking down at the wrangler next to them.

Have some compassion for the people that will get their 2021 a month before 2022.

Have some compassion for the people who take the top off and ride around in a snow storm because they have been dreaming of a topless Bronco for years.

So I will ask again, if you have your VIN, you are priority coded, or you are a 🤢🤮VIP, please just scroll past the posts of those of us who are at the front of the line, but also in the back of the line. We need an outlet to share our frustration and you don’t help when you tell us to shut up.
Agreed, 100%. And just think about this; when and if we should meet someday, at some glorious "BRONCO" event where we might actually own the Broncos on display, we'll be anxious to greet each other with a handshake and welcome each other into our "fraternity" of sorts. We can leave the 'butt hurtin' to our Jeep friends, and we will be wishing each other "happy trails" in our lovely new Broncos. Until that day, lets be kind and commiserate while we anxiously wait for delivery. Being funny is one thing, but there's no need to be hurtful toward each other.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not gonna lie…I think you’re saying I’m really smart and we are friends, but I’m not sure…I am from FL, either way…thanks?
But, you're being emotional on the internets which is like very PUBLIC. Then you get upset when people give you feedback?

This isn't your personal blog, diary, or journal, it's an internets forum, you know, for entertainment.

When you post something that is amusing, enlightening, or just pathetic, you're going to draw comments.

Otherwise, if you don't want to hear what we all have to say, then the only people who should ever hear your deepest emotional feelings is your spouse (or partner?), your own mind, or your mom.

The rest of us are going to laugh and say whatever, because, freedom!

Most important, don't hate on people who may just be more important to Ford than you. Ford is out to make money and get attention, so famous people and the random YouTuber with even just 4K views per video is a potential boon to marketing the Bronco to the other guys who did not order a Bronco, but may eventually want one.

You and I are just customers. I may be popular, or not, maybe, but I ain't popular on the internets or the YouTubes.

In the real world, no one cares about me until I talk about stock prices, pension forecasts, or credit ratings for corporations. Nope, no one is gonna care when I mention anything about a Bronco or when they see my nerdy ass driving it. They'll just say, "that nerdy Economics guy sure has a nice Jeep looking Bronco thing" :LOL:

Yep, no priority for me..... :sneaky:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bulletbill

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

But, you're being emotional on the internets which is like very PUBLIC. Then you get upset when people give you feedback?

This isn't your personal blog, diary, or journal, it's an internets forum, you know, for entertainment.

When you post something that is amusing, enlightening, or just pathetic, you're going to draw comments.

Otherwise, if you don't want to hear what we all have to say, then the only people who should ever hear your deepest emotional feelings is your spouse (or partner?), your own mind, or your mom.

Most important, don't hate on people who may just be more important to Ford than you. Ford is out to make money and get attention, so famous people and the random YouTuber with even just 4K views per video is a potential boon to marketing the Bronco to the other guys who did not order a Bronco, but may eventually want one.

You and I are just customers. I may be popular, or not, maybe, but I ain't popular on the internets or the YouTubes.

In the real world, no one cares about me until I talk about stock prices, pension forecasts, or credit ratings for corporations. Nope, no one is gonna care when I mention anything about a Bronco or when they see my nerdy ass driving it. They'll just say, "that nerdy Economics guy sure has a nice Jeep looking Bronco thing" :LOL:

I’m not sure you read my post…

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base

I’m so sorry, sometimes it’s all just too much. But we still need to think of others without inva

Hmmmm can I pick your brain about what to invest in or not.

OP
OP
Bulletbill

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Are you for real?! 🤣🤣🤣

Compassion for a car delivery? I really hope you’ll be okay, this must be rough! Please PM me if you need to vent about how mean anyone is or how hard this has been for you. Hang in there man, it will all be okay in the end! Everyone else! Quit being mean! We’re Americans and we’re entitled to a disagreement free, loving, caring and accepting internet experience with perfect strangers!

Ford Bronco It’s ok, have some compassion 1621719362247
I’m not sure you read my post either.

OP
OP
Bulletbill

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I get it, but I think there’s a lot going on in many peoples lives lately.

I’m very sorry for all the people you mentioned.

And without walking a mile in their shoes you have no idea why they might be venting on here.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get it, but I think there’s a lot going on in many peoples lives lately.

I’m very sorry for all the people you mentioned.

And without walking a mile in their shoes you have no idea why they might be venting on here.
You are right. I don’t know why. But it appears to be a desire for “fairness” and instant gratification. But I’m sure there are exceptions. 😎
Sponsored