Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not sure you read my post…
I read your original. Remember that I'm in this with you.

Priority builds are standard. What's different here is that there are so many of us watching and there's this forum called Bronco6G which just caught fire over the past year.

Many of these guys, I mean the REAL Bronco guys, like who started this forum or those who joined before 2020 are really suffering. I'd rather Nickp get his Bronco before me, or JSarge, or Doug for that matter.

I'm not even sure that the Bronco would be as popular if it weren't for them, their dedication, and curating this forum that so many of us enjoy. Those guys are the priority builds in my view, but I somehow doubt that they're in that population which is short sighted and sad.

I'm just some dude and there is nothing wrong with being just some dude, but that means that we wait.

Buy Fall, many normal guys will have their first editions and if we're not personally among that crowd, we still shouldn't hate on those who get lucky.
Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guys feel free to hate me, but..

I got my BRONCO!! reservation email.

Turns out it was in my junk mail folder. 🤪 I'll be saving to get one in '23 maybe. Personally I can't wait to see some of ya'll take delivery already.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This week I learned of a young lady who used to attend a local school. She is struggling to get ready for a heart transplant. After that, she will need a kidney transplant.

My wife’s closest cousin just found out she has a brain aneurysm.

A dear woman I used to work with is dying of eye cancer. She moved up her wedding date on suggestion from her doctor. She has a 13 year old daughter.

There is real pain and suffering going on all over the place. So yeah, the impatience displayed on this site is pathetic.
People die whilst waiting for things. Nothing wrong with a bit of impatience. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Sponsored