Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you work for Amazon? Hahaha. They treat their employees like crap. They get municipalities to build fulfillment centers with TIFs and tax breaks, cities foot the bill for the infrastructure and then all the truck traffic tears up roads and causes people to move away. The vast majority of the workers are temps that never get hired to full time. They just get let go and brought back as a temp so they don’t get benefits. Amazon is a cancer. Order from them if you want, I don’t care. But to argue they’re a good company and create American jobs is hilarious statement.
And how is that different from most employers?

Just consider the fact that the bigger the employee, the bigger target you will carry on your back for "bad news" stories that come out about it. Just think of Ford and what has been happening with the Bronco and it being in the news...its being pushed by people who are trying to make money/push a narrative/whatever because they know that will bring eyeballs on the subject that leads to $$ being made.
Sponsored

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which extinguisher did you go with?
No Prime Day discounts, but I highly recomment the Element fire extinguisher - compact, never expires or needs a recharge, last longer when extinguishing, safe to breath, and doesn't spit out stuff that will destroy wiring.

https://elementfire.com

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why not? They have over a million employees in the US. You help a lot of hard working people when you buy from Amazon.
Please do. I need my employee stock options to keep going up. 😜

schlotzj

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pulled the trigger on the Redline hood lifts ($20 off) HERE
Thanks for the heads up…I’ve been checking these out as early as last night. The Prime discount made it a pretty easy decision and just ordered a set.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was just reading about a guy that used their wheel cleaner, followed directions to a T, and it stained his wheels pink. I've seen enough complaints to be wary.
I've used their wheel cleaner numerous times not issue, but this last time when I was searching for gallon jugs of it Adams wheel and tire cleaner was on sale so I grabbed a gallon of it.

I had just placed an order this past weekend for gallon jugs of chemical guys total interior, and tire and trim dressing. I forgot to get the gallon jug of after wash spray. I checked this morning and the stuff I bought Saturday was on sale, so I reordered and will return with my previous order. Saved enough that the gallon jugs of after wash only cost me 5 bucks. Winning!!!

Sponsored

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pulled the trigger on the Redline hood lifts ($20 off) HERE
I would, if I could figure out how people are closing their hoods with these things without denting them.

I have to drop my hood from a good 18" or more up to get it to close... I'd imagine the hood lifts would keep it from slaming and I'd have to press down on it, and my luck the hood would bend.

GhostBronco

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would, if I could figure out how people are closing their hoods with these things without denting them.

I have to drop my hood from a good 18" or more up to get it to close... I'd imagine the hood lifts would keep it from slaming and I'd have to press down on it, and my luck the hood would bend.
Yeah same here. Guess I’ll see when I get them :)

RDS12

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be an unpopular take on Amazon. but when small vendors have a no questions asked "two mouse clicks and I have a return shipping label" I'd shop there more. But all these small vendors are such a PITA to deal with when it comes to returns and excuses, that its not worth it anymore. Its like pulling teeth half the time. Again, this will be an unpopular take, but I don't have the time or patience to deal with small vendor run arounds. Amazon Prime has conditioned me that if I don't like something, just send it back. I don't care what happens behind the curtain. I'm sure that will ruffle some feathers but just explaining why I use Amazon...less ass pain as a buyer.

Obviously, not everything is on Amazon so I still buy stuff elsewhere.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah same here. Guess I’ll see when I get them :)
I basically fling it down when 15" or 20" from the closed position. Has worked quite well so far.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be an unpopular take on Amazon. but when small vendors have a no questions asked "two mouse clicks and I have a return shipping label" I'd shop there more. But all these small vendors are such a PITA to deal with when it comes to returns and excuses, that its not worth it anymore. Its like pulling teeth half the time. Again, this will be an unpopular take, but I don't have the time or patience to deal with small vendor run arounds. Amazon Prime has conditioned me that if I don't like something, just send it back. I don't care what happens behind the curtain. I'm sure that will ruffle some feathers but just explaining why I use Amazon...less ass pain as a buyer.

Obviously, not everything is on Amazon so I still buy stuff elsewhere.
This x2. I could deal with the week+ delivery times, but the hassle of trying to return something is a nightmare. I go to a kohls 5 min away, drop my item off with no packaging, and I'm all set.

Sponsored

Allenm7

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm gonna buy some stuff on Amazon but just cuz they employ alot of people doesn't mean they aren't without fault. I was a consultant for Amazon for a few months and was surprised how they treated their workers like shit. They also bully their sellers and contractors. I got out of there quick.

Found this

Boulder Tools Tire Deflators and 80 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge - Adjustable, Automatic for car, Truck, Motorcycle https://a.co/d/1tPaBig

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have run Redlines for years I dont see that issue. I have them on my mustang and that has an aluminum hood. Actually when it gets probabbly below 1/2 way down the struts are not creating a whole lot of pressure. Most of the time if you only open it 1/2 way any wind will just knock it down.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They only assist in the opening of the hood. If you release the latch it’s not going to fly up from the strut pressure. They don’t actually help until it’s pretty far open. It’s very easy to close the hood on mine.
Sponsored