First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got to touch, feel and sit in a real Bronco! OMG I am in 7th heaven the Bronco is all we are waiting for and more. The Outer Banks that I seen had the same interior I have ordered in my Outer Banks. They have many changes that need to be done still. The brush guard, covers the name in front, the rear camera is silly, but the truck is solid and so cool. People are going to chase us all over to get a look so be ready. This is the best vehicle I sat in in a long time. Get ready and buckle your seatbelts this is going to blow you away. Do I sound excited! I was told that they have 5 Broncos making rounds in East Michigan but they are getting 5 more and going to tour the country. Keep your eyes out for post of where you can see one! It’s a life changing experience. OMG can’t believe I got this chance it was awesom!

Ford Bronco It’s Real and It’s Spectacular 5470E223-B070-4ACD-8868-1B309EDD639C

What was your impression of the navy pier seats? I have them ordered on my OB, with Carbonized Gray. Worried I won't like it.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man, I just love how the Bronco's front bumper is damn near flush with the grill and doesn't stick out a foot like the Jeeps

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man! All you guys in the East are hell lucky, might be a little while longer before they make there way up here to PNW. :cry:

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man! All you guys in the East are hell lucky, might be a little while longer before they make there way up here to PNW. :cry:
Depends on what you consider "East" Have not seen anywhere that they are showing up in any state bordering the Atlantic...:(...

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't care if the brush guard blocks the name...
I have no clue why so many posters here are so worked up about that bar blocking the BRONCO grille letters. So what??

Also I'm finding myself more and more on-board with the navy pier interior. A couple weeks ago I was "No Way!", and now not so much. Hmmmm...

OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What was your impression of the navy pier seats? I have them ordered on my OB, with Carbonized Gray. Worried I won't like it.
I really liked the Navy Pier interior the dash and the arm rest matched great. It's darker than what the build and price shows which I liked. Seats were soft to the feel not a hard leather feel.

Sponsored
OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have no clue why so many posters here are so worked up about that bar blocking the BRONCO grille letters. So what??

Also I'm finding myself more and more on-board with the navy pier interior. A couple weeks ago I was "No Way!", and now not so much. Hmmmm...
I really was to about the interior but after seeing it l like it

OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Depends on what you consider "East" Have not seen anywhere that they are showing up in any state bordering the Atlantic...:(...
Sorry Michigan slang we have a West coast and a East coast. They are showing Broncos only on the East coast of Michigan for now they are getting more Broncos to take around the country shortly.

OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

My opinion is that the grill is sharp just needs to lower the brush guard by 1" then it would fit fine. Don't ask about having a winch they have plenty up front that they forgot before you were to install one. that will require to rebuild the whole bumper system to make room for the sensors and camera. Let alone the oil cooler and radiator and A/C. The bumper and winch system probably will be pushed out around 12" to make clearance.

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got to touch, feel and sit in a real Bronco! OMG I am in 7th heaven the Bronco is all we are waiting for and more. The Outer Banks that I seen had the same interior I have ordered in my Outer Banks. They have many changes that need to be done still. The brush guard, covers the name in front, the rear camera is silly, but the truck is solid and so cool. People are going to chase us all over to get a look so be ready. This is the best vehicle I sat in in a long time. Get ready and buckle your seatbelts this is going to blow you away. Do I sound excited! I was told that they have 5 Broncos making rounds in East Michigan but they are getting 5 more and going to tour the country. Keep your eyes out for post of where you can see one! It’s a life changing experience. OMG can’t believe I got this chance it was awesom!

27464670-EE69-4330-8F1F-53E6EE01B1CC.jpeg

772BC1AF-6DA1-48F3-A3AA-5011030E7490.jpeg

BD0DDCEE-3744-45BC-AAE9-97979760FC62.jpeg

Man, I'm jealous. I got to see one at the OKC auto show but they had it roped off. Can't wait to see this in person. Looks like Levine stated the same about the national dealer tour.

Ford Bronco It’s Real and It’s Spectacular 1616675749383

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’ll be in Virginia Beach on Apr 1...I’m going and it better not be a joke.
Sponsored