Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an email three weeks ago saying that my Badlands was scheduled to be built last week and it was. As of four days ago when I spoke to someone at Ford’s helpline the estimated delivery date was between the 26th and 29th and it showed up at my dealer this past Thursday evening. Built June 3rd. I had a day two reservation date so I’m almost 2 years into the journey and here it is! DO NOT LOSE HOPE! I was at the Austin Off Rodeo last August so I knew how awesome they are but now that it’s in my driveway, oh my goodness am I stoked!

Ford Bronco It has arrived… EC728B6C-6490-460C-AA9A-55299177E110

Ford Bronco It has arrived… 94F85595-C61E-4EE1-BFE2-524A0CEBA231
Sponsored

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks great. I don’t see a lot of Black Broncos and it fits the Badlands really well.

OP
OP
ademonhunter

ademonhunter

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks great. I don’t see a lot of Black Broncos and it fits the Badlands really well.
Thanks! I was hoping I made the right color choice and as soon as I saw it in person I knew I made the right decision for myself.

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got an email three weeks ago saying that my Badlands was scheduled to be built last week and it was. As of four days ago when I spoke to someone at Ford’s helpline the estimated delivery date was between the 26th and 29th and it showed up at my dealer this past Thursday evening. Built June 3rd. I had a day two reservation date so I’m almost 2 years into the journey and here it is! DO NOT LOSE HOPE! I was at the Austin Off Rodeo last August so I knew how awesome they are but now that it’s in my driveway, oh my goodness am I stoked!

Love seeing these early reservations getting delivered. Nice rig

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats! Recommend Ceramic Coating and PPF on front/hood. Makes your life so much easier with Black. Here in the NW with rain etc...looks like new even after the rain.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats.

My week one reservation is still languishing unscheduled. Also went to Off Rodeo in Austin last August.

My second order placed late November (for others in household not me) got scheduled in less than two months and built March 30th. Two and a half months after it was built, I still haven't gotten it. Just yesterday I noticed status changed from awaiting shipment to shipped and suggesting shipment is complete (As of Friday it hadn't made it to dealer) but the detail shipping status remains ASN which suggests it hasn't even been picked up yet for shipment.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The grief disappears once it is sitting in the garage or driveway. Nice rig. Enjoy!

Sponsored

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Standing in the doorway waiting to get my order of tacos for lunch I look over my shoulder and say hey look at that ,whats your name ? Its Pokey!
Ford Bronco It has arrived… 20220610_164236

MallSquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2022
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The pictures never do the vehicle justice do they! Happy for you, enjoy the trails.

pequigah

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Ford F-150/Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ademonhunter Looks awesome! I'm waiting on what appears to be the exact same build and have also second guessed the Shadow Black color. Glad to hear seeing it in person put those worries to rest for you.

To reiterate a previous poster, I've seen a lot of Broncos on the road recently but the only color that I've never seen is black. Here's to being a little different than the rest ... Cheers!

*Looking forward to seeing any modifications you make in the future.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Standing in the doorway waiting to get my order of tacos for lunch I look over my shoulder and say hey look at that ,whats your name ? Its Pokey!
Ford Bronco It has arrived… 20220610_164236
La Perla is a good spot! Their salsa is fire!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
black looks so damn good for the 20 seconds right after it's cleaned. If I could have afforded full ppf I would have done it in a heartbeat.
Sponsored