First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Trail Boss LT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got an email from Ford w/VIN and build date (week of 9/26) and while I'm pretty happy about that, was hoping to get a '23 build; now I'll have a year old Bronco when I go to pick it up! I guess the good thing is that it will be a year old Bronco with zero miles on it. When the email came in I was online with my Chevy dealer finalizing my order for a '23 LT Trail Boss with the new Duramax and standard bed (gonna put a topper on it for camping expeditions with my 100 lb Mastiff/Pittie), and I'm considering going through with it as it will be a minimum of 6 months before it's built, and in that time I'll get to know if I want to keep the Bronco or the Trail Boss (have a '21 LT Trail Boss now and am perfectly happy with it), or maybe both; the truck for hauling/towing (no topper,) and the Bronco for playing/camping. I am definitely not complaining, I just thought that the Bronco was probably another 6 months out at least (order date of 2/4/22), but now I'm stoked that I might actually get it in a month or so after only an 8 month wait till delivery (assuming lots of things that I probably shouldn't assume)!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Trail Boss LT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You're getting a BD as well, and congrats; you're in MI so I'm sure that you'll get yours delivered before I do, and enjoy it!

Grant3168

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 G37, 2006 G35
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats!! Just curious, what are the specs you have on your Black Diamond? I have a BD on order as well, but I have a couple of constrained options. Most likely re-ordering here soon when it gets announced.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Trail Boss LT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats!! Just curious, what are the specs you have on your Black Diamond? I have a BD on order as well, but I have a couple of constrained options. Most likely re-ordering here soon when it gets announced.
2.3, MT, 4 door, Eruption Green, MIC, roof rails, tow pckg, PPF; some of these I thought would constrain my build so that I could get a '23, but apparently not. If you're hoping to re-order I hope you don't get the email I got, but either way, hope you get your Bronco soon!

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2.3, MT, 4 door, Eruption Green, MIC, roof rails, tow pckg, PPF; some of these I thought would constrain my build so that I could get a '23, but apparently not. If you're hoping to re-order I hope you don't get the email I got, but either way, hope you get your Bronco soon!
congrats,

thats exactly what i ordered withou tthe PPF, a few weeks ahead of you, means that I cant be too far behind, maybe

Grant3168

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 G37, 2006 G35
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a 2D Black Diamond 2.7 Sasquatch & Mid Package, no tow for my order. I am thinking to change my order to a 4D Black Diamond 2.3 MT and MIC. I've thought about going soft top to get it quicker, but I live in Colorado and think a hard top makes more sense. Also the build quality of the Ford soft tops seems....questionable.

I am glad to hear your order was built and maybe by changing mine to be more like yours, I will also get a build date faster. Be sure to circle back with pictures once you take delivery!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Trail Boss LT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a 2D Black Diamond 2.7 Sasquatch & Mid Package, no tow for my order. I am thinking to change my order to a 4D Black Diamond 2.3 MT and MIC. I've thought about going soft top to get it quicker, but I live in Colorado and think a hard top makes more sense. Also the build quality of the Ford soft tops seems....questionable.

I am glad to hear your order was built and maybe by changing mine to be more like yours, I will also get a build date faster. Be sure to circle back with pictures once you take delivery!
Not built yet, only a build date of 9/26, so we'll see. That's a pretty big change from a 2 dr, 2.7 SAS w/mid pakg to a 4dr, 2.3 and MT, but if it gets you in a Bronco sooner and you can live with it, go for it! And I moved from Florissant (9200') a year ago because the cold and snow got to be too much, but Denver is much more habitable!

OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Trail Boss LT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
NM needs more Broncos. Congrats!
My town only has about 100 people so I think I will be the only Bronco owner here. Do you know what happened to the SW Bronco owners club; it seems to have disappeared!

OP
OP
Tacanta14

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Trail Boss LT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A year old? Your getting an ice mountain bronco ?​
Nope, but since the '23's are supposed to start being built in Oct, I'm getting a "year old '22" a few weeks before I would have gotten a '23. Guess I'm saving the cost difference, so there is that..

WHOISGAZ

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sadness
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got scheduled today for 9/26 too. 2 door base SAS. 2.7L aux switches , roof rails. Reserved last June, ordered last Oct .

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got email today for mine too... 9/12 build week.

Details in my signature...

Not sure if I'm gonna buy as it'll depend on final pricing and interest rates. Was hoping for recession rates! 😆
Sponsored