Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I replied saying I was very interested.

So it’s okay with everyone that Ford makes us pay to get in line, wait a year and then joe schmo can come off the streets and snag one before the rest of us because the dealers got ahead of us?
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So it’s okay with everyone that Ford makes us pay to get in line, wait a year and then joe schmo can come off the streets and snag one before the rest of us because the dealers got ahead of us?
No, I'm not OK with it but I don't think there's much I can do about it. I am however happy to see that an FE with black onyx interior has been given a vin # already. That doesn't seem like late availability to me!

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No, I'm not OK with it but I don't think there's much I can do about it. I am however happy to see that an FE with black onyx interior has been given a vin # already. That doesn't seem like late availability to me!
All Broncos have black onyx interior... that’s not the color of the seats. My order is black onyx with Navy Pier. As I’m sure that FE is too.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All Broncos have black onyx interior... that’s not the color of the seats. My order is black onyx with Navy Pier. As I’m sure that FE is too.
Dammit 😭

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I'm fine with it. I don't reserve a vehicle I haven't even seen in person or driven. If Ford wants to sell me a Bronco, get it out there, let me give it a going over, and then offer it for sale. Scr*w this reservation scheme.

Anyway, the main thing is most reservation holders should end up getting a Bronco earlier than they might have otherwise, I'm sure Ford will try to make good on most of that. But as mentioned by other forum members, Ford is in business to make money. Not simply to keep every broncoG6 reservation holder happy with exclusivity.

Ford isn't going to throw away money just so every single reservation holder can feel good about getting a Bronco before everyone else.

Sponsored

Jedi2.0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm fine with it. I don't reserve a vehicle I haven't even seen in person or driven. If Ford wants to sell me a Bronco, get it out there, let me give it a going over, and then offer it for sale. Scr*w this reservation scheme.

Anyway, the main thing is most reservation holders should end up getting a Bronco earlier than they might have otherwise, I'm sure Ford will try to make good on most of that. But as mentioned by other forum members, Ford is in business to make money. Not simply to keep every broncoG6 reservation holder happy with exclusivity.

Ford isn't going to throw away money just so every single reservation holder can feel good about getting a Bronco before everyone else.
I feel you, it was difficult to commit and order something without seeing it. My first time doing that for sure.

It’s a business, but bad business practices lead to bad things. Always do what you say your going to do is my practice. Communicate early, often and be professional. The rest typically falls into place.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dang. Almost makes me want to switch to navy interior. Wait for black interior is gonna suck
I really think the navy interior is one of the coolest options on the bronco. I wish it were available on my trim.
And the gray cloth portion being mostly where your body is won’t bake in the sun if you park with the top off 🤙🏻

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I really think the navy interior is one of the coolest options on the bronco. I wish it were available on my trim.
And the gray cloth portion being mostly where your body is won’t bake in the sun if you park with the top off 🤙🏻
There's no cloth in the First Edition or the leather option for OBX.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's no cloth in the First Edition or the leather option for OBX.
Oh my bad I was referring to the navy cloth in the obx
Just assumed it was available in the FE, haven’t checked the FE out much since the res was full immediately

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

You can say screw on the internet

Sponsored

Jedi2.0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My preference would have been the First Edition. Tried really hard to reserve it. I hit the refresh button constantly and tried as soon as reservations opened. Unfortunately the site kept crashing. I called several dealerships hoping someone would pick up and could somehow put my reservation in some other way. I stuck with it for hours with the site crashing until I could reserve a bronco. By then all First Editions were reserved. I figured only the Jay Leno’s, celebrities, social media influencers and collectors would be able to get one.

For someone to walk up and buy one without a reservation would be a little aggravating due to the lengths I went on reveal night to attempt reserving one.

It’s not the end of the world or anything. It was just really difficult to reserve a bronco at all on reveal night.

I don’t think anyone that went through that wants to see someone walk up and buy one off the lot before receiving their order.

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t excuse Ford because “they want to make money” they’re making millions regardless and this has nothing to do with making 6g members happy, this should apply to the thousands not in here patiently waiting in line. What was the point of collectively giving Ford $1.5mm if they’re not gonna make reso holders happy and I can get one without it?

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With all the FE res holders dropping out or ordering other trims, and now dealers listing FEs as inventory, I'm a tad miffed as I tried for 2 days to get one only to be shut out.

I just emailed my sales rep asking what would happen if I resubmitted my order as a FE, what is he going to tell me?

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is some shady shit going on. If there are some for sale on dealer lots before my day 1 res/order gets delivered I’m going to be pissed and so will many others.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You are all giving this way too much credit.

1. this dealership’s vins probably auto populate their website, so the FEs are probably customer orders
2. The person who is responding to the requests probably has less than 0 clue what’s going on. They probably think the bronco sport is the bronco and that the Mach e is a tesla
Sponsored