Wildtrak
Clubs

Background info
2022 Wildtrak Eruption Green, Lux, Hardtop, Hitch, Leather
Order Date: 11/2/21
Delivered: 11/16/22
Romeo Ford Kingston NY

First off,
Great experience with this Dealer - honest, knowledgeable, straight forward and a well run dealership from the top down. I was in and out with my Bronco in about 15 min! My wife was even blown away as she will never step foot in anymore dealerships from past experiences with how long it usually takes to get out of a dealership! I don't mind haha but I'm sure you other married guys know what I'm talking about! I couldn't be more happier with them.

I have never had a vehicle that I loved this much before. Its a hard feeling to describe and many other members have also expressed the same! Driving ANYWHERE in this Bronco is just more fun period! I get a smile on my face by just looking at it lol!!!

Now onto the Mods -

OEM Rock Rails - I am 6'2" and find it very awkward using side steps when vehicles are certain heights and this is one of those. I hate stepping over side steps and getting dirt on my pants and water if its wet. I also like the clean look with the rock rails and ties in nicely with the fenders. Having nothing there looks weird and unfinished IMO.

Xpel Stealth Wrap - I was a bit torn when I saw how the Eruption Green sparkled in the sun in person but decided to move forward and WOW! Looks incredible and distinct! You can also see the metallic sparkle through the stealth wrap its AMAZING!! If your in the area I used Total Performance Center (www.totalperformancecenter.com) in NJ. They did a superb job. The owner James is the kind of trustworthy person you want as a friend/confidante for example he was very concerned on moving forward until he felt comfortable that the stealth wrap would look better than the original look. That's when you know you have a reputable person/business that is looking out for YOU and it really stands out!!

Boss Wax & Oil - my friend had this done on his Bronco and after seeing the protection underneath I was impressed. I'm not happy with manufacturers and how they protect or don't really protect the undercarriage of most vehicles. They rust so fast if you live in a cold location (snow, salt etc) which I'm sure might be done on purpose to get you to buy another vehicle ;) (www.bestblastnj.com) Ask for owner Brian great guy and bent over backwards to fit me in his busy schedule to get it done. They also heat the vehicle over night to accelerate the curing process. I had a few others that needed a 30 day curing which is way too long to wait!

Ceramic Window Tint - No brainer and I do this on all my vehicles. It helps reduce heat buildup and UV rays. I use Tropic Tint (www.tropictint.com) the owner Frank is a straight forward guy and does super work. You can't go wrong with doing this and its not very expensive for the protection and look.

Rear Black Ford Emblem - I'm a stickler for little details and the blue oval just does not look good personally and Ford should change things up with a unique vehicle or at least let the customer decide (Cadillac does this and they could make more $$ by offering color emblem options). I used Emblem City (www.emblem-city.com). Received the first emblem and it had a little imperfection so they immediately replaced which I appreciate when I was on a time crunch with the Xpel Wrap. It is not cheap but well worth the money when you see how nice it balances the rear with a gloss bronco & gloss rim.

Here are some pics and looking forward to meeting up with some of you at some cool Bronco events or on the trails!!!

IMG_9019.jpg

IMG_9018.jpg

tempImageUg8hGG.png

IMG_9027.jpg

IMG_8909.jpg

IMG_9035.jpg

IMG_9037.jpg
Sponsored

Bronco1010

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Background info
2022 Wildtrak Eruption Green, Lux, Hardtop, Hitch, Leather
Order Date: 11/2/21
Delivered: 11/16/22
Romeo Ford Kingston NY

First off,
Great experience with this Dealer - honest, knowledgeable, straight forward and a well run dealership from the top down. I was in and out with my Bronco in about 15 min! My wife was even blown away as she will never step foot in anymore dealerships from past experiences with how long it usually takes to get out of a dealership! I don't mind haha but I'm sure you other married guys know what I'm talking about! I couldn't be more happier with them.

I have never had a vehicle that I loved this much before. Its a hard feeling to describe and many other members have also expressed the same! Driving ANYWHERE in this Bronco is just more fun period! I get a smile on my face by just looking at it lol!!!

Now onto the Mods -

OEM Rock Rails - I am 6'2" and find it very awkward using side steps when vehicles are certain heights and this is one of those. I hate stepping over side steps and getting dirt on my pants and water if its wet. I also like the clean look with the rock rails and ties in nicely with the fenders. Having nothing there looks weird and unfinished IMO.

Xpel Stealth Wrap - I was a bit torn when I saw how the Eruption Green sparkled in the sun in person but decided to move forward and WOW! Looks incredible and distinct! You can also see the metallic sparkle through the stealth wrap its AMAZING!! If your in the area I used Total Performance Center (www.totalperformancecenter.com) in NJ. They did a superb job. The owner James is the kind of trustworthy person you want as a friend/confidante for example he was very concerned on moving forward until he felt comfortable that the stealth wrap would look better than the original look. That's when you know you have a reputable person/business that is looking out for YOU and it really stands out!!

Boss Wax & Oil - my friend had this done on his Bronco and after seeing the protection underneath I was impressed. I'm not happy with manufacturers and how they protect or don't really protect the undercarriage of most vehicles. They rust so fast if you live in a cold location (snow, salt etc) which I'm sure might be done on purpose to get you to buy another vehicle ;) (www.bestblastnj.com) Ask for owner Brian great guy and bent over backwards to fit me in his busy schedule to get it done. They also heat the vehicle over night to accelerate the curing process. I had a few others that needed a 30 day curing which is way too long to wait!

Ceramic Window Tint - No brainer and I do this on all my vehicles. It helps reduce heat buildup and UV rays. I use Tropic Tint (www.tropictint.com) the owner Frank is a straight forward guy and does super work. You can't go wrong with doing this and its not very expensive for the protection and look.

Rear Black Ford Emblem - I'm a stickler for little details and the blue oval just does not look good personally and Ford should change things up with a unique vehicle or at least let the customer decide (Cadillac does this and they could make more $$ by offering color emblem options). I used Emblem City (www.emblem-city.com). Received the first emblem and it had a little imperfection so they immediately replaced which I appreciate when I was on a time crunch with the Xpel Wrap. It is not cheap but well worth the money when you see how nice it balances the rear with a gloss bronco & gloss rim.

Here are some pics and looking forward to meeting up with some of you at some cool Bronco events or on the trails!!!

Ford Bronco IT'S SHOWTIME...WILDTRAK XPEL STEALTH WRAP AND MORE IMG_9037

That looks awesome! If ya don't mind me asking, how much was the wrap?

n-i-c-k

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This looks awesome man thank you for sharing - I have a black BD, I’m going to wrap it in Xpel stealth black - your wrap confirmed my decision. Hope to see you on the road!

Sponsored
OP
OP
whiskeydriver

whiskeydriver

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thehudsonhouseny.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lincoln Aviator, 2018 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This looks awesome man thank you for sharing - I have a black BD, I’m going to wrap it in Xpel stealth black - your wrap confirmed my decision. Hope to see you on the road!
Oh man Black was my other choice and Xpel stealth will look amazing on that! Please share and enjoy it!

Cpag8

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just out of curiosity how much was the stealth wrap? That looks really sharp

OP
OP
whiskeydriver

whiskeydriver

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thehudsonhouseny.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lincoln Aviator, 2018 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just out of curiosity how much was the stealth wrap? That looks really sharp
Thanks I love it! Cost was 3500 which well worth it by total performance center in parsippany nj
Sponsored