Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7L CG Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally don't have any animus toward the seller. Unless Ford put embargo on these things (like Ford GT) this was inevitable.

I mean shouldn't we all want this to sell for as much as possible for future resell values....why not? Sorta like a house for sale on my street. I'd be more pissed if they price it below market than well above.
+1, I could not care less if people flip their broncos on ebay.
Sponsored

YTFORD

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
shit man, if some rich person offered me 80k-90k I would really think hard about letting them have it. Im not rich by any means and could always get another one later.

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I offered him 6K immediate profit, he turned it down and said he currently has an offer for 69K

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would buy it right now but it's white with a soft top and I'm not an idiot with disposable income.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't like the price, don't buy it. Patience. These people will get their comeuppance just like the toilet paper hoarders did.
Wait, what happened to the TP hoarders?

I just imagined a few things and it got me laughing.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Guess you don’t understand eBay, it’s a legally binding contract if you agree to purchase.
I pulled this off eBay for you so maybe you can Understand ebays policy.

For motor vehicles and real estate, bids are considered non-binding. When you bid on an item in these categories, you're expressing a strong interest in buying the seller's item, but no formal purchase contract is created if you're the winning bidder. For more details on non-binding bids, please see our full policy guidelines below.

Eat Crow

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That’s why the buyer isn’t using an auction style bid listing, it is a buy it now type with an option to make an offer. Like I said originally, guess you don’t understand eBay policy. But hey, you want to agree to buy and walk away, have at it! :ROFLMAO:
Clearly you have no clue what your talking about. Your making yourself look like a fool. Someone asked why it wasn’t an auction. I replied because of none paying bidders implying that a set price is more reliable. Your concurring with what I said. Before you attempt to be a dick maybe you should plan it out better.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh Steve, you are WAY TOO EASY, literally like shooting fish in a barrel, I am totally messing with you. But hey, seriously, if the dude selling the Bronco really bothers you so much then go make him an offer and don’t follow through. :ROFLMAO: :D
Oh Steve, you are WAY TOO EASY, literally like shooting fish in a barrel, I am totally messing with you. But hey, seriously, if the dude selling the Bronco really bothers you so much then go make him an offer and don’t follow through. :ROFLMAO: :D
Ohhh a troll. Makes sense now. I have a feeling your just covering up for being a dick weed earlier. I don’t give a shit what anyone does with their property. I hope he gets what he’s asking so I can sell my FE for 100k.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Only an idiot would buy a car to flip and then have a lien on it. Send him 80K so he can get the title in a month?? No thanks.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Steve what more can I say, you win, you are clearly the man with the superior intellect capable of messing with the dude trying to sell his Bronco. So, take the win and move on! :D Troll huh, now that’s funny considering I was on this forum long before you were.:rolleyes:
I never messed with anyone I was simply explaining why he would do buy it now instead of auction and you decided to TROLL me. Allegedly. Here’s the definition of a troll since I have to keep explaining things.

In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others' perception.

Woodwalker

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They're just doing the same thing that ford and the dealerships are doing. Selling something for a profit

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok Steve, you win, this is clearly much more important to you then me. You have a good evening and best of luck with your new Bronco. :cool:
Idk, you keep replying. It seems like it’s slightly important to you. I just have nothing better to do as I have to go into work tomorrow and build America’s best selling pick up trucks.