Sponsored

I've Decided! (until I change my mind again)

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OK, who else spends way too much time rummaging through this forum in search of another morsel of info on the new Bronco? But that's another story....

Been across the full spectrum of trims in what I (think) I want (right now) and what I affordably should get.
Decided to go the "Best Bang for the Buck" approach - which I'm sure itself will be highly debatable alone.

Black Diamond 2-door $36K MSRP / est. $34.5 X-plan
Manual 7-spd (2.3L) (no cost)
Mid package
Area 51 (or Cactus gray)
roll stock 32's on steelies
loving the marine vinyl
Hardtop incl. with 2-dr.
w/ HD bumper & rock rails
Aux. switches & rubber floor

So hopefully a "basic" BD with only the Mid-pkg optioned runs close to full MSRP with X-plan (or thereabouts)
A joyous day leaving dealership with very capable offroader for about what I paid for my '19 Toy 4Runner-OR.

First thing to do, get some aftermarket tires K02/285 (33's) under a grand and call it good.... for awhile! :giggle:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK, who else spends way too much time rummaging through this forum in search of another morsel of info on the new Bronco? But that's another story....

Been across the full spectrum of trims in what I (think) I want (right now) and what I affordably should get.
Decided to go the "Best Bang for the Buck" approach - which I'm sure itself will be highly debatable alone.

Black Diamond 2-door $36K MSRP / est. $34.5 X-plan
Manual 7-spd (2.3L) (no cost)
Mid package
Area 51 (or Cactus gray)
roll stock 32's on steelies
loving the marine vinyl
Hardtop incl. with 2-dr.
w/ HD bumper & rock rails
Aux. switches & rubber floor

So hopefully a "basic" BD with only the Mid-pkg optioned runs close to full MSRP with X-plan (or thereabouts)
A joyous day leaving dealership with very capable offroader for about what I paid for my '19 Toy 4Runner-OR.

First thing to do, get some aftermarket tires K02/285 (33's) under a grand and call it good.... for awhile! :giggle:
How does one find out if they are eligible for xplan pricing? For some reason I can’t find the auto discounts on our corporate site.