Sponsored

Ive had my bronco for 12 hours now... and its apparently I need sill protectors... suggestions?

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
gosh the sasquatch is taller than I realized to step into, the sill plate becomes the defacto step, and I dont want to destroy the paint.

I see a sill plate from fast intentions, film based, wraps over the edge, only costs $49. Like

or Ford aluminum/stainless sill plate, does not wrap over the edge, costs $110-140

I do like the idea of aluminum... but may show its own wear through the anodized finish, and I wonder if I might wish for something to wrap over the edge of the sill since the foot will hit that spot.

whats everyone else doing?
These are nice and not too expensive.
https://havocoffroad.com/p/havoc-door-entry-guards/v/ford/bronco/2021/
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where did get these sill protectors?
Sticker fab. The carbon color. I added the white script, stickerfab quit selling them. I think the script is from eBay.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have these? I've been looking at them. I applied clear PPF myself and have been thinking about adding these on top as they cover more. The PPF would still help protect against any crud that might get under the plastic.
I do not. I just saw them a couple days ago on another post and I decided I like them. I will order them soon.

JohnnyBoots

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ, BMW Z4, Mini Clubman JCW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like those Havoc ones, they look plenty grippy. I bought these around christmas off Amazon for $30, they work and were cheap. Look fairly good too

Ford Bronco Ive had my bronco for 12 hours now... and its apparently I need sill protectors... suggestions? EB398B6E-9615-45FC-8450-484A129C68DB

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sticker Fab - Carbonized, but also added the IAG v2 step on just the front doors which reduces how much you step on the sill - they are easy to install and minimalist.
Sponsored