Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I kept waiting for the owner to club me over the head from behind. I have already gone back twice, hoping to snag the driver with it. Maybe they will be downtown tonight. Northville MI is pretty active since they closed the streets downtown and everyone can walk around and imbibe and eat (even when it’s 25degrees). ?
I lived in Plymouth back in the 60’s. Wish I still did now to get some of these sneak previews. Thanks again for posting.
Sponsored

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you notice a height difference between the Badlands and BD?

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like the tires are made for studs. Could be handy...
If these are studdable that will save me a ton of trouble. I was planning on putting the stock tires on a new set of wheels and mounting winters on the steelies.

If I can just stud these tires and then get a new set of summer ATs on a new set of wheels I'll be happy.

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Matt, fantastic shots. Really thorough job. The one head-on shot with a lower perspective is true art. I was mesmerized by the pine tree sunrise reflection int the headlight. Good luck on stalking the driver tonight.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP

How much space behind the front tire and the upper control arm/steering knuckle? These tires I think are 10.4”, so there should be a solid .5-6”. Any photos behind the front tire?

PlayBallVegas

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Titan swapped Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice photos, but I have a couple of questions that have been bugging me for a little while.

I'm viewing everything on my phone, so most things are a little hard to figure out, please don't hate me ?

Probably the #1 question... I see the skid plates, but am having trouble seeing how heavy-duty they are. Are they the regular type you get from a factory 4x4, where they are about the same toughness as a cookie sheet, or are they in line with aftermarket HD steel, or aluminum? Hate to pay Ford for cookie sheet thickness, and end up replacing them before I even hit the rocks.

Question #2... Does anyone know if you can add a snorkel to the Bronco? It doesn't really look like there is much space to attach on to the body, but I'm not very familiar with snorkels other than the ones that fit Xterras and Frontiers.

Other than those couple of questions, I'm really going bonkers waiting for the chance to order one. I may try to hold out until the Warthog comes out, but my Xterra is starting to cost more to maintain, than a new truck payment would run.

Thanks for all the great photos and info. You guys are a great source of knowledge ?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I wondered if this part was for like removable mudflaps? Not sure if anyone knows what that is.

Ford Bronco Jackpot! Bronco Black Diamond (Iconic Silver) seen up close & personal this morning D6A7977D-0659-48F5-A645-6D4BCFCEBD7F
Safety bar. Keeps the tires from joining you in the cabin after a crash.