First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've never noticed those on a truck before. Is that something that is "normal" on a rig?
I think it is supposed to help in an offset frontal crash, which I believe is a relatively new thing. Don't see why you couldn't hang mud flappers there....

Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for these excellent photos! The Black Diamond is definitely going to be my rig. Even as a 4-door it looks damned good non-squatched.

I'm also really liking these General Grabber ATX tires the more I see of them. I think those will definitely be going on my 4Runner as well once it arrives.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice pics. Iconic Silver is one of those sleeper colors. Looks even better in person. Currently deciding between Iconic Silver and Cactus Gray. Although I prefer the Black Mod Hardtop with Iconic Silver.
Ford Bronco Jackpot! Bronco Black Diamond (Iconic Silver) seen up close & personal this morning IS5 (1).PNG

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought the Black diamond got the HOSS suspension? This doesn't seem to have the Bilstein shocks.

Ford Bronco Jackpot! Bronco Black Diamond (Iconic Silver) seen up close & personal this morning 1610227715709

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought the Black diamond got the HOSS suspension? This doesn't seem to have the Bilstein shocks.

Ford Bronco Jackpot! Bronco Black Diamond (Iconic Silver) seen up close & personal this morning 1610228218000
Black diamond just gets the standard shocks unless it’s sasquarched.

OP nice pics. My dad is getting a non-squatch black diamond and I’m hyped af for him. The black diamond is really the only one that looks good non-squatch IMO.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do they have the fabric like fender liner in front? I much prefer the plastic liners as they are so much easier to keep clean.

LordElberon

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Amazing! Thanks for all of the pictures. This is definitely my rig.

How did you feel about the overall stance and tire size when you saw it in person?
That is my question too! How does the stance look in person? From the pictures the truck seems to dwarf to tires.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How does the stance look in person? From the pictures the truck seems to dwarf to tires.
I'm not the OP, but I think pictures create that effect. When I took the shots of the Jeep and Raptor together, the pictures make the tires look relatively small, but in person they seemed huge.

Ford Bronco Jackpot! Bronco Black Diamond (Iconic Silver) seen up close & personal this morning 20210107_134018
Sponsored