Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, the 4-door is kinda long.......

1610240270220.png
Also agree. I like the fast back soft top that angles the back. Gives the 4 door more character
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Confirmation that I definitely prefer the black plastic grille over the Carbonized Gray plastic or the gloss black painted one. It just pairs better with the matte finish of the bumpers and the rest of the plastic.
I don't quite understand why the Big Bend gets the option of having the LED Signature lights, while the Black Diamond does not. Oh well.

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So cute with those little baby tires on the 4 door, precious!

2 door may look more proportional, with a flattening of the gloss black steel rims.

But overall happy this is my chosen rig (2-door)

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They were well done and it has been mentioned by the Ford engineers that they will fully support the weight of the vehicle. I think we wine pleasantly surprised.
they can say it all day long, but those little bolts to the body and a non-smooth underside due to the bracket say these are weak sauce. They’ll be fine or most and for looks, but I’ll have switch them out.

Sponsored

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am really jealous of all your guys who have seen one in person! However there is a little part of me that hopes the first one I see in person is the one we order sitting freshly washed out front of the dealership when I pick it up!

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s a Ford Flex.

**runs and hides**
That's not a bad thing. The Flex is one of the better looking SUVs on the road.

I have friends who like the Bronco but hate the flex. Can't quite figure that one out.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And the interior pictures ? Please . . .

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All Broncos have the HOSS suspension. The SQ and BL add the Bilsteins.
And the interior pictures ? Please . . .
The reflections off the glass and the frost made interior pics a no go. I thought it looked great. Makes me sad I am ordering an BL love the understated blue accents.

As a side note, the 4dr looks to have a significant advantage in rear cargo space. For my over packing preference, my choice of 4dr is solidified.

Scooter

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks Matt great pictures to ogle over. I have looked at them many times. Enjoy, the pictures from the front. Nice aluminum wish bones. I will have to measure under my stock 2011 XL Ranger and see how much ground clearance there is. It looks like you can jack the BD up with a good floor jack and take the tires off. Thought it would have more ground clearance. Yeah maybe the 33" will get it up slightly higher. I noticed there's no rim caps. Holly crap look at the grime on her.
Like someone noticed the front tires throw up debris on the body. Figure Ford's aren't perfect. There's also going to be stuff that isn't perfectly aligned. She Look's Great.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The reflections off the glass and the frost made interior pics a no go. I thought it looked great. Makes me sad I am ordering an BL love the understated blue accents.

As a side note, the 4dr looks to have a significant advantage in rear cargo space. For my over packing preference, my choice of 4dr is solidified.
6AA54E4C-5C57-4728-AF0C-DDC048CD9428.jpeg

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Matt great pictures to ogle over. I have looked at them many times. Enjoy, the pictures from the front. Nice aluminum wish bones. I will have to measure under my stock 2011 XL Ranger and see how much ground clearance there is. It looks like you can jack the BD up with a good floor jack and take the tires off. Thought it would have more ground clearance. Yeah maybe the 33" will get it up slightly higher. I noticed there's no rim caps. Holly crap look at the grime on her.
Like someone noticed the front tires throw up debris on the body. Figure Ford's aren't perfect. There's also going to be stuff that isn't perfectly aligned. She Look's Great.
Our roads and weather are complete crap! Washed the F150 and Explorer today and they will look wasted in days ?

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a Ford Flex.

**runs and hides**
Once you see it on person, you may change your mind. It definitely has a lot of detail reminiscent of the g1. I am biased, but loved it.

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, it’s a 2 box design, like all SUVs. I would just tell you, in person, there are a lot of details that are vey unique to 6G and very reminiscent of the 1G Bronco. Much more so than my 5G, (that I also loved) for sure.
Sponsored