First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Skyline GTSt, 91 skyline GTS4, 06 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty much how I was planning to print my decals. but looks great. Pretty cringe other than the vinyl lol
Sponsored

WA_Wraps

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Skyline GTSt, 91 skyline GTS4, 06 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A really good friend of mine, Jamie “Mully”, designed and installed this wrap. His shop—which is bad ass BTW—is out of Nashville, TN. He wraps all the tour busses and semi trailers you see rolling down the road. He does some amazing wraps. Plus he’s a phenomenal wrap designer.
Give him a follow on Instagram @buswraps
and at www.wrapartist.com
If he's ever looking for a Seattle transplant thats sick of living here, but never gets sick of doing big printed wrap installs....

Just saying, I'm open to some change of scenery in the future. 🤣

20211217_172040.jpg

20211222_151943.jpg

20211021_131556.jpg

LikeToTurnLeft

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Transit Connect & 2007 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If he's ever looking for a Seattle transplant thats sick of living here, but never gets sick of doing big printed wrap installs....

Just saying, I'm open to some change of scenery in the future. 🤣

Ford Bronco Jake Owen's Bronco w/ Retro Stripes and Wheels/Tires 20211021_131556

Ford Bronco Jake Owen's Bronco w/ Retro Stripes and Wheels/Tires 20211021_131556

Send Mully DM via IG. Tell him you got his info from me. Not sure he’s looking. But wouldn’t surprise me at all if is. If you’re looking for a move, how about Phoenix? We are in desperate need for freelance installers out here. I personally need help bad and can’t find any decent help that’s willing to work. I can’t full time ya, but can definitely feed ya some work while you make connections out here. Heck, I can rattle off 2 shops right now looking for full time installers. Though pay is how’d you expect it. Personally, go freelance. I won’t get into what I grossed last year. But itll blow ya away. There’s so much work out here. I have no shop, no resale number and don’t even own a computer. Everting is done on. Phone and iPad. All I do is drive around in my Transit Connect and install vinyl. 99.9% of it all flat stuff. (I hate doing vehicles) DM me and we can keep yapping. But there’s a ton of install work out in Phoenix. A TON!.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 DRW, 2015 4dr Jeep, 1997 F350, & more
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't hate the player, hate the game! I don't get star/celebrity struck and I'm willing to bet money that the boots support/refer to Breast cancer like others have said and I'm also willing to bet he may have gotten paid to wear them. The thread started to share a fellow Bronco owner with his ride and turned into critiquing the guys style.... I'm sure a picture of me in my purple shirt in front of my Red Bronco would get criticism and I'm a nobody... who cares... look at the pictures, like them or dont and then do what makes you happy to your bronco. I also find it amusing that those with all stock, no mods, no plans on mods (steel wheels etc...) have the audacity to talk down about a nice ride. Lastly anyone that knows anything about the Bronco knows the top is the factory color, maybe, just maybe he plans to make it white or just leave it alone because thats what he likes, after all it is his Bronco!

Sponsored

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t know who the guy is, don’t care. Nice Bronco. Won’t judge the boots until I know the make. The jeans needed to be thrown away a long time ago.
Sponsored