First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have an Oct res, but will be putting my order in for MY21. The late res means MY22, but does that mean that the early res folks who wait for the MY22 order banks get their build put in front of mine?
I would think so. Reservation #'s carry over for anyone choosing to wait for MY22. If you get bumped back to MY22 you will have to redo/confirm your order when MY22 ordering opens so you can accept or reject any new MY22 options.
Sponsored

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So how they figure out total allocation if you don't convert early?
They come to a final allocation number in April after the order window closes in March.
Where do i find the list of changes for the 22MY? Maybe rain sensing wipers will be added
There is no set list yet. Only the biggies Ford mentioned in their email; white and body color roofs, manual Sasquatch, etc.

bf4445

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007LarietCC4x4, 2018FocusTit, 2016Jeep reneTH
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They come to a final allocation number in April after the order window closes in March.

There is no set list yet. Only the biggies Ford mentioned in their email; white and body color roofs, manual Sasquatch, etc.
I must have missed them. gotta go relook at that emial. thanks

psbrew

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I haven't seen this question anywhere. I have decided on a build based on '21 info. 4 door sasquatch, 2.7, carbonized gray, MIC. I have an October reservation, so it probably won't be built until '22. If I order Jan -Mar, do I still get the '21 pricing when it increases in '22? And, if I change my build when the '22 ordering comes up, do I get '21 or '22 pricing?

Hvnlyrn

Badlands
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think so. Reservation #'s carry over for anyone choosing to wait for MY22. If you get bumped back to MY22 you will have to redo/confirm your order when MY22 ordering opens so you can accept or reject any new MY22 options.
So confusing...so what I'm quoted for in May for my build would then be negated when the MY22 order banks open and I'm bumped back by all the early res holders...
Ah, well...I have a lease that's not up until Nov 21...I'm sure Ford will extend it for me until I eventually get my Bronco.

Sponsored

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So confusing...so what I'm quoted for in May for my build would then be negated when the MY22 order banks open and I'm bumped back by all the early res holders...
Ah, well...I have a lease that's not up until Nov 21...I'm sure Ford will extend it for me until I eventually get my Bronco.
You will be quoted by March since that is the order cutoff. I think it's May is when Ford will be able to tell you when your vehicle will be built; MY21 or MY22.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't seen this question anywhere. I have decided on a build based on '21 info. 4 door sasquatch, 2.7, carbonized gray, MIC. I have an October reservation, so it probably won't be built until '22. If I order Jan -Mar, do I still get the '21 pricing when it increases in '22? And, if I change my build when the '22 ordering comes up, do I get '21 or '22 pricing?
If you get bumped to a MY22, you pay MY22 pricing.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I must have missed them. gotta go relook at that emial. thanks
Here is the gist of it:
  • Build & Price – Make sure to check out our Build & Price tool to customize the Bronco of your dreams. Once you’re finished, be sure to print or save the page to show your dealer when you order.
  • Dealer Consultation and Ordering – Your dealer will be reaching out soon to talk through your build details and help you place your order. Online ordering is not available for Bronco.
  • Estimated Delivery Window – Customer deliveries will begin in summer 2021 and will continue into the 2022 calendar year. After ordering your Bronco, you will hear from us in May of 2021 with details about when you can expect to receive your Bronco. As a reminder, the timing for your delivery will vary based on reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.
  • Bronco Order Updates – You will receive regular email updates on your order status.
  • Order Tips – Due to overwhelming demand, we expect that certain configurations may lead to extended wait times. These include:
  • Two‑Door​
  • Wildtrak™ Series​
  • 2.7L Engine​
  • Sasquatch™ Package​
  • Lux Equipment Group​
  • Leather‑Trimmed Interior​
Additionally, some vehicle options that are slated for late availability will delay the build and delivery of your order.* These include:
  • Black Modular Painted Hard Top – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.​
  • Dual Top (vehicle ships with both a hard top and a soft top) – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.​
  • All-Black Interior Seating Option on First Edition – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.​
  • Roof Rack With Four-Door Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.​
  • Manual Transmission With Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.​
  • Body Color and White Painted Modular Hard Top – Available in 2022 model year.​

Last edited:

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The black interior is a must in my opinion and kinda pisses me off that it will result in a delay.
I'm super pissed about it. There's no reason for black seats to cause a delay.

bf4445

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007LarietCC4x4, 2018FocusTit, 2016Jeep reneTH
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is the gist of it:
  • Build & Price – Make sure to check out our Build & Price tool to customize the Bronco of your dreams. Once you’re finished, be sure to print or save the page to show your dealer when you order.
  • Dealer Consultation and Ordering – Your dealer will be reaching out soon to talk through your build details and help you place your order. Online ordering is not available for Bronco.
  • Estimated Delivery Window – Customer deliveries will begin in summer 2021 and will continue into the 2022 calendar year. After ordering your Bronco, you will hear from us in May of 2021 with details about when you can expect to receive your Bronco. As a reminder, the timing for your delivery will vary based on reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.
  • Bronco Order Updates – You will receive regular email updates on your order status.
  • Order Tips – Due to overwhelming demand, we expect that certain configurations may lead to extended wait times. These include:
  • Two‑Door
  • Wildtrak™ Series
  • 2.7L Engine
  • Sasquatch™ Package
  • Lux Equipment Group
  • Leather‑Trimmed Interior
Additionally, some vehicle options that are slated for late availability will delay the build and delivery of your order.* These include:
  • Black Modular Painted Hard Top – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.
  • Dual Top (vehicle ships with both a hard top and a soft top) – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.
  • All-Black Interior Seating Option on First Edition – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.
  • Roof Rack With Four-Door Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.
  • Manual Transmission With Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.
  • Body Color and White Painted Modular Hard Top – Available in 2022 model year.
thanks

Sponsored

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems that they are saying you can defer to MY22 without converting.
If so, that’s what I’m going to do. Hopefully there will be a lot less things I have to compromise on in my 2022.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can't order a ManSquatch for MY21 even if you wanted to, it's not available until MY22. There is no way to order a MY21 ManSquatch.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have an Oct res, but will be putting my order in for MY21. The late res means MY22, but does that mean that the early res folks who wait for the MY22 order banks get their build put in front of mine?
Yes....like me who has a 7.27.20 reservation that's been pushed to 2022 anyway. All reservations most likely after 7.14 are all going to 2022..you might be 2023 IMO...god.forbid
Sponsored

Last edited: