Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More answers in today's dealer email.

• If a customer converts an order based on the 21MY but gets pushed to 22MY, will they be able to resubmit or update an order for 22MY?
    • Yes. Orders can be updated until they are scheduled for production.
  • Should dealerships be converting as many Bronco reservations as they can during the conversion window?
    • Yes, except for those customers who want a 22MY Bronco. Converting will allow us to provide those customers with an estimated delivery window in May.
  • If a dealership’s allocation exceeds their count of converted orders that fit the commodity restrictions, can they build stock units?
    • No dealer will have more 21MY allocation than orders.
  • Is there any benefit to converting a reservation to order earlier within the Jan 20th – Mar 19th period?
    • No. The customer’s reservation time stamp will stay attached to the order. The time stamp will help determine build priority. Converting a reservation earlier will not impact production timing.
  • Do reservations ever expire?
    • There is no expiration date for reservations at this time.
  • If a customer wants options that are late availability 21MY, should they convert their reservation to an order?
    • Yes. Converting reservations during the conversion window will ensure customers receive an estimated delivery window in May. It does not, however guarantee a 21MY Bronco
  • If a customer wants options that are not available until 22MY, should they still convert their reservation to an order between 1/20/2021 – 3/19/2021?
    • We recommend you capture their decision and let them know their reservation timestamp carries over to 22MY and you will contact them when the 22MY order bank opens. Details on 22MY ordering will be available this summer.
  • Will deferring a reservation to 22MY negatively impact a customer’s timestamp?
    • No. We will continue to utilize timestamps as a factor to determine when units will be built. Other factors include dealership allocation and order/package availability.
  • Will we be collecting dealer orders locally, similar to how we do specialties like Raptor and GT500?
    • We will be collecting Bronco First Editions (within dealer allocation) dealer orders. More details to come at future wholesales.
  • Did the 21MY allocation formula change?
    • The allocation formula is unchanged from what was communicated on the September 25 broadcast
  • When will Lease rates and residuals be available?
    • Rates will be available next Tuesday when order bank opens.
  • Are First Editions going to be built first?
    • First Editions will be built throughout 21MY production, e.g. some will want the black painted modular hard top which is late availability
  • Will Ford be doing any turn-key test drive events for dealers in Q2 prior to deliveries in Q3?
    • The recently announced Bronco FCTP program will serve as the primary program to provide reservation holders with test drives during the wait. Additionally, customers will be able to register and attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo driving school ahead of taking delivery of their Bronco.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great info with clear information.

Let the record show that my earlier interpretation and position that we are not able to hold out for MY22, but rather must convert to an order before the March deadline, is not / no longer accurate.

Hells yeah I love when new info comes out!

Last edited:

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Loving all the info!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let the record show that my earlier interpretation and position on being able to wait for MY22 without converting an order before the deadline is not (no longer?) accurate.
It seems that they are saying you can defer to MY22 without converting.

• If a customer wants options that are not available until 22MY, should they still convert their reservation to an order between 1/20/2021 – 3/19/2021?
  • We recommend you capture their decision and let them know their reservation timestamp carries over to 22MY and you will contact them when the 22MY order bank opens. Details on 22MY ordering will be available this summer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FEs generate an extra allocation so they don't count in the calculation, but still have to use that allocation to get scheduled.

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stupid question ...

Wouldn’t converting as many reservations to orders no matter what model year it will be help with dealer allocation, meaning more order conversions the better the allocation?

So why wouldn’t all dealers want to convert potential orders outside their allocation window to order...

Am I wrong, or just dumb...

Maybe both

Omwil297

Base
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
What’s the fctp program? Will I be able to look at a bronco at a local dealer even though my res is with granger?

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Do reservations ever expire?
  • There is no expiration date for reservations at this time.

• Will deferring a reservation to 22MY negatively impact a customer’s timestamp?
  • No. We will continue to utilize timestamps as a factor to determine when units will be built. Other factors include dealership allocation and order/package availability.
Great news for those wanting a MY22.

Plus also great news for those wanting MY21 because scheduling estimates will be more accurate.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is the thread I've been waiting for! Perfect. Thank you!

I still haven't 100% decided on waiting, but I'm having trouble deciding on my exact build, and it's great to know the order details for 2022 models will be out in the summer. I might just sit and wait to see what new goodies come out later in the year. (I'd just be waiting for my black modular top and my 2.7 anyway.)

"We recommend you capture their decision and let them know their reservation timestamp carries over to 22MY and you will contact them when the 22MY order bank opens. Details on 22MY ordering will be available this summer."
Sponsored

Last edited: