First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will we be collecting dealer orders locally, similar to how we do specialties like Raptor and GT500?
We will be collecting Bronco First Editions (within dealer allocation) dealer orders. More details to come at future wholesales.

I think this shows where the unconverted FE reservations are going.

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will we be collecting dealer orders locally, similar to how we do specialties like Raptor and GT500?
We will be collecting Bronco First Editions (within dealer allocation) dealer orders. More details to come at future wholesales.

I think this shows where the unconverted FE reservations are going.
No, scheduling on specialty lines is done in a manual fashion by the region, fird will tell the region they've got 5 Shelbyd to schedule, region will look who should get them. Then call the dealer to let them know. And then submit it to the scheduler to get a vin. All other models this is an automated process.

That's what this bullet refers to.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
if I’m “on the fence” about the all black interior and the black tops on the FE, I should order that on Jan 19. Then in May, when I get the “estimated delivery time” — if I’m not happy with that, I can switch to the navy pier and the MIC top and move up to normal delivery (roughly June) ?
Is that correct?
That is a great question that needs to be asked, if May indicates a late delivery because of an option, does removing that impediment recalibrate the estimated date.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they are ordering known MY22 items they will be put in that line.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It seems that they are saying you can defer to MY22 without converting.
This is so confusing. It seems as if Ford is saying "We will allow your dealer to notate in your official reservation that you want to wait until MY22. Because of this, do not cancel and we will keep this reservation alive."

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No, scheduling on specialty lines is done in a manual fashion by the region, fird will tell the region they've got 5 Shelbyd to schedule, region will look who should get them. Then call the dealer to let them know. And then submit it to the scheduler to get a vin. All other models this is an automated process.

That's what this bullet refers to.
As a FE reservation holder, you’ve thoroughly confused me about how my order will be processed.

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is a great question that needs to be asked, if May indicates a late delivery because of an option, does removing that impediment recalibrate the estimated date.
I'm willing to bet you'll get one estimate, won't get recalculated estimates even if actual dates change.

As a FE reservation holder, you’ve thoroughly confused me about how my order will be processed.
Just like the rest, each scheduling period x number will be available so that many will get scheduled. Difference is its an automated system on all the others where FEs will be done manually at the region. From your perspective it doesn't matter. Just for dealers knowledge.

James17

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish they would leave the FEs out of the allocation model.
The First Editions are left out. The allocation each dealership receives is based off of all reservations excluding FE. FE will be given to dealers on top of their regular allocation. It is not factored in.

James17

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes. If you convert your reservation and decide to wait for all black interior FE, then decide it’s not worth the wait, you will get a closer delivery estimate. Everything for scheduling and production revolves around customers reservation time stamp.

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So if someone with an early reservation wants to order on 3/19 the dealer’s gonna hold their spot.

Good luck with that!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah. That’s my point, and I was saying that my previous statements that we couldn’t defer are incorrect...

...I’ve edited my post to try to make myself more clear, but it may have had the opposite effect.
Shame on you - no clarity allowed!

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you very much! Eliminates all of the speculation and false information that people were posting about bye bye reservation after March 19 and that no you can't defer to a MY22.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model