First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi everyone I am making this thread so everyone who ordered in January of 2022 can keep each other updated on their orders. I ordered my 4-door, black diamond, 2.3L, mid package, modular bumper, black onyx vinyl, soft top on 1/21/22 and have not received a build date as of 4/27/22, I'm not surprised but I'm curious where the other January folks stand.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
hwall

hwall

Black Diamond
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco January 2022 Orders Ford Chat.PNG

Last edited:

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I ordered on 1/4/22. Badlands w/ Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7L, tow, high package, mod bumper, marine grade vinyl, velocity blue. Still order processing for me.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I ordered 1/22/22; received VIN and build week of 6/13/22 on last round of scheduling 4/21/22!

4 dr Cactus Gray BB, 2.3L, keyless entry, LED headlights, MID package. Originally ordered a MIC but after being previewed and dropped twice, changed to soft top. I was picked up the next round of scheduling.

Sponsored
OP
OP
hwall

hwall

Black Diamond
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered 1/22/22; received VIN and build week of 6/13/22 on last round of scheduling 4/21/22!

4 dr Cactus Gray BB, 2.3L, keyless entry, LED headlights, MID package. Originally ordered a MIC but after being previewed and dropped twice, changed to soft top. I was picked up the next round of scheduling.
sweet, congrats!

OP
OP
hwall

hwall

Black Diamond
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Today I changed my order from the 2.3L to the 2.7L. The manager at my dealership said "Changing to the V6 could cause some delay, but not a drastic one". Even if it does I'm going to be so happy with the 2.7L, it was so fun to test drive.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I absolutely refuse to compromise on anything on my build no matter how long it takes. If I'm footing the bill, it should be exactly how I want it.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I absolutely refuse to compromise on anything on my build no matter how long it takes. If I'm footing the bill, it should be exactly how I want it.
I get it! I was contemplating switching to soft top anyway because I want the convenience of flipping it off when I want. Plus, I’d rather have a painted hard top in the future!

WTFitsBroncoJ

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I posted in the February thread but since there's a January thread now too I'll go ahead and post here, as well. On 1/29/22 I ordered a 2-Door Black Diamond, Sasquatch, 2.7, no tow, in Cactus Gray. My Priority Code is 19 (I had a reservation for 4/21, not that it really matters). The dealer said at the time that the reservation may help but didn't give me any sort of a time frame or anything.

I haven't had any real movement since getting my order confirmed email. I've been checking the backdoor link often but I guess since there's no scheduling this week, then it's probably a waste of time. I also assume that it's a waste of time to contact Ford since they probably just use the info from the backdoor link anyway.

I'm hoping that they schedule the remaining weeks of June and July next month and I get a build week then. If not, then I think getting my Bronco this year and a MY22 is probably not likely. I guess we will see.

all-i-can-do-right-now-put-on-a-brave-face[1].gif

Sponsored

USMC_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 6.7 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered mine 1/25. Iconic Silver 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7L, tow package, Lux package. Considering how my entire build is made of shortage parts, I suspect I'll be waiting a year for my VIN at least. 🤷‍♂️

illverado

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
700whp stick shift 2000 silverado 2011 caprice ppv
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered Jan 8th, messaged ford chat and no progress.
Black 2dr Base Manual Sasquatch, aux switches and keyless entry. Looks like 5/9 is a big “mansquatch week” on 6g. Otherwise I’ve only seen about 1 or 2 manual sasquatches have been delivered. At time of order I was #189 in line at my high volume dealer, they see about 15-30 a month. He thinks I’ll probably get it at the end of this year. Even if I wanted to pay over msrp to have one now, there will never be this combo for sale. Next closest thing I’ve found was a manual badlands non Sasquatch but that was still a solid 20%+ higher msrp than this thing. Not a good value for a bunch of features that I think will be a headache after warranty is up IMO. Holding out, even a year wait is nothing compared to owning exactly what I want for the rest of my life!

Ford Bronco January 2022 Orders 8A89E6ED-FB13-4E16-B0F1-328CA5A992B7

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ordered mine 1/25. Iconic Silver 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7L, tow package, Lux package. Considering how my entire build is made of shortage parts, I suspect I'll be waiting a year for my VIN at least. 🤷‍♂️
We have the same build essentially lol

OP
OP
hwall

hwall

Black Diamond
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I definitely didnt just edit my order again and add the sasquatch package. 😅 God only knows when Ill get a build date, not anytime soon thats for sure.
Sponsored