North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It looks like we will finally see more accessories in the January B&P updates, keep that cash in reserve.

we can expect more changes in the Bronco’s build and price configurator as Ford plans on adding more accessories in the coming weeks. Reservation holders recently got a bit of a shock when prices of some builds suddenly rose, but the automaker attributed that to pricing errors that were present in the configurator since it launched.

https://fordauthority.com/2020/12/here-are-the-latest-2021-ford-bronco-production-and-order-dates/
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It looks like we will finally see more accessories in the January B&P updates, keep that cash in reserve.
Just read ... Lets hope our patience pays off! FORD ... a few more pass points would be nice!!!

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool can't wait to see!

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just read ... Lets hope our patience pays off! FORD ... a few more pass points would be nice!!!
Pass points can't be redeemed until after delivery. So maybe hold off on a late availability accessory. My nearest ford parts dealer is a 3 hour drive away. Probably will use mine for a mesh top since it's not something I'll need to have day 1.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pass points can't be redeemed until after delivery. So maybe hold off on a late availability accessory. My nearest ford parts dealer is a 3 hour drive away. Probably will use mine for a mesh top since it's not something I'll need to have day 1.
It is hard to be that far away from a dealer unless you are in Alaska. Also, why do you need it to be a "parts dealer"?

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
The simplest builds are the highest probably of getting done first, so I am avoiding acessories, in hopes of getting mine in "summer". However, manual transmission may not be made first, so my plan of getting a base manual early may be foiled.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It would be great if they had an option to swap rails for tubes, or select different grilles. I think that was floating around that there would be a grille options?? That would be great to see, but im very doubtful given each grille is 'branded' with the trim.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is hard to be that far away from a dealer unless you are in Alaska. Also, why do you need it to be a "parts dealer"?
If you go to ford parts site, and go thru the process of selecting something, you then have to choose your pickup location. Punch in your zip code and it'll show you the nearest ford parts dealers. I would have to drive down towards phili

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be great if they had an option to swap rails for tubes, or select different grilles. I think that was floating around that there would be a grille options?? That would be great to see, but im very doubtful given each grille is 'branded' with the trim.
I dont see this happening considering theyre not allowing different interior options for the various trims. But you can always swap the grill out after the fact. Did that to my f150 when I installed my front cam. And any stock part I removed off my wrangler sold within 48hrs. Ive already had 4-5 people contact me about the factory BL wheels that they know I’ll be removing day 1. Shouldnt be hard to at least recoup some $ for your grill swap.