Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pass points can't be redeemed until after delivery. So maybe hold off on a late availability accessory. My nearest ford parts dealer is a 3 hour drive away. Probably will use mine for a mesh top since it's not something I'll need to have day 1.
Good point. Many of us will receive our Broncos in late fall/winter. Plenty of time to source a mesh top for summer.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pass points can't be redeemed until after delivery. So maybe hold off on a late availability accessory. My nearest ford parts dealer is a 3 hour drive away. Probably will use mine for a mesh top since it's not something I'll need to have day 1.
As I understood it, you can use the Pass Points in the service department, too.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would be great if they had an option to swap rails for tubes, or select different grilles. I think that was floating around that there would be a grille options?? That would be great to see, but im very doubtful given each grille is 'branded' with the trim.
I am getting the black on black grill that comes with the Base, which I like, especially if I get a winch some day. However, seems easy enough to take that thing off and either get a service part from another trim or paint it, with the lettering matching the vehicle color, for example, unless somehow they are functionally different.

A couple of years ago, Ford had a promo for Mustang owners to design the color of their Mustang badge and then have one shipped to them for $68.75. You could do a rainbow badge or even a gradient color transition, if you wanted, or you could match you vehicle color, even if you had a base model. Also, you could order a coffee cup or other items with it.

Source: https://www.torquenews.com/106/customize-grille-badge-your-ford-mustang-iphone-or-coffee-cup

Last edited:

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't get your hopes up for a lot of additional accessories on B&P. The vast majority of the 200(?)accessories will be DIO and in the dealer order books. The factory options will remain limited in order to streamline production.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good point. Many of us will receive our Broncos in late fall/winter. Plenty of time to source a mesh top for summer.
I reached out to spiderwebshade.com, they plan on making bronco shades as soon as they can get there hands on one. Made in the USA!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool
Beer fridge
Cigar holder
Dancing pole
Disco lights...

Oh wait we are referring to the bronco not my basement

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Don't get your hopes up for a lot of additional accessories on B&P. The vast majority of the 200(?)accessories will be DIO and in the dealer order books. The factory options will remain limited in order to streamline production.
Remember the term DIO (Dealer Installed Options) means you order the accessories on the factory order, they are then on your window sticker and Ford pays the dealer to install them.
DIO (Dealer Installed Options) Program Allows Bronco Accessories To Be Included In Purchase Price and Installed by Dealer

This is separate from the normal accessories available from your dealer's parts department and you pay the dealer for install.

Sponsored

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Remember the term DIO (Dealer Installed Options) means you order the accessories on the factory order, they are then on your window sticker and Ford pays the dealer to install them.
DIO (Dealer Installed Options) Program Allows Bronco Accessories To Be Included In Purchase Price and Installed by Dealer

This is separate from the normal accessories available from your dealer's parts department and you pay the dealer for install.
I know you order at time you order the bronco at the dealer. I'm just saying most won't be on B&P or factor in on when your bronco is built.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I understood it, you can use the Pass Points in the service department, too.
Yes, for oil changes, tire rotations and whatnot. All things I would do regardless of having points. There are things I wouldn't normally get unless I had the points so I'm not going to spend mine in routine service visits. Not sure if the points can be redeemed on tune installations.

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd rather have 0 % APR!
Yeah this is the answer. I’m just as excited as everyone else to customize my rig, but I’m really not interested in having the price of mudflaps and floor mats rolled into the financing for 4-7 years, and paying interest on those things.

Having them introduce new accessories is great and all, but I’d much rather they address all the other BS issues with the build and price. Ya know, rather than just throwing new “toys” into the mix to distract us.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs