Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can we release these to the public now, since all of these updated reviews are coming out? :LOL:

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
He really didn’t get into the other 3 at all so I’m not sure why they even had them lol. The Raptor is ridiculous though, it’s a monster. I also think he’s trying to see if he can kill himself.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can we release these to the public now, since all of these updated reviews are coming out? :LOL:
I was wondering if we were gonna finally get a jail break on these since more reviews are popping up this week.

Sponsored

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It would be a blast to get to run with a BRaptor in the dirt, I know that the BRaptor is far more capable, but taking the 2.7 high speed off road in Baja mode is already pretty sick. The funny thing is that even a stock 2.7 OBX can rip pretty hard on dirt, it's pretty easy to send a Bronco flying off-road while soaking up the bumps. I can only imagine how capable the BRaptor is, probably could run the same trail 20 mph faster with the extra suspension travel.

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great review and serves as a reminder there is much more to a vehicle than the specs or the appearance - It's really all about the driving experience and it looks like Ford nailed it. Kind of wishing I had converted my golden ticket now...

limited02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
He really didn’t get into the other 3 at all so I’m not sure why they even had them lol. The Raptor is ridiculous though, it’s a monster. I also think he’s trying to see if he can kill himself.
I was hoping it would be redemption for the drag race that was done a short while back by comparing them in a rough section and who travels it faster.

Stellar video as always though!
Sponsored