Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a video! What a machine! I have a HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak in production, but good lord I want a Braptor after watching this.
Seriously, I am right there with you. I am switching to Wildtrak with HOSS 3.0 when the banks reopen. But now... It is the first time I have the Raptor a look. Never wanted to even consider it because it wasn't "practical."

15 seconds into the video I don't even notice the fenders anymore. The vehicles performance is just ridiculous.
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seriously, I am right there with you. I am switching to Wildtrak with HOSS 3.0 when the banks reopen. But now... It is the first time I have the Raptor a look. Never wanted to even consider it because it wasn't "practical."

15 seconds into the video I don't even notice the fenders anymore. The vehicles performance is just ridiculous.
What fenders??????????????? :)

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

and too many doors and not enough pedals down by your feets
The Bronco Raptor as configured will never be a two door (for an on road vehicle anyway), it's a wheelbase vs track width thing. Handling on the road would be horrendous.

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well presented. I still want a GT3 for the back roads.
For my money I would go with a C8 Vette. Never was a fan of the 911 looks or sound when I was growing up. The Vette can be fixed by anyone and far less expensive. There is a review of two guys rebuilding an old C6 Vette with 250K miles on it. They commented on how they weren't concerned about this high mileage on the Vette LS motor like they would be on a Euro car because its reliable and good for it.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Instead of MPG we should measure performance in terms of GPM (Grins Per Mile)...

I just keep wanting a Braptor more and more. Even though my Bronco hasn't been delivered yet, I'm trying to see what I need to do to get in line for one with another order (no telling what that process might be, if at all).
It’s called smiles per gallon.

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dunno who that guy is but ford should give him a million dollars because he sold me on the truck despite being a v8 demander.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
He really didn’t get into the other 3 at all so I’m not sure why they even had them lol. The Raptor is ridiculous though, it’s a monster. I also think he’s trying to see if he can kill himself.
Well it was obviously all about Bronco so it makes sense. This is more of a promo than a comparison, but its awesome nevertheless. I love the humor, especially that Starbucks scene.

Sponsored

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well it was obviously all about Bronco so it makes sense. This is more of a promo than a comparison, but its awesome nevertheless. I love the humor, especially that Starbucks scene.
Yeah which is why I said what I said. Not sure why you bring 3 other vehicles and name them in the title of a video for a video that has nothing to do with them really at all. Just seemed pretty pointless to even bring them up.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

50% great cinematography.
50% complete douchery.

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was a hater on the raptor for the stupid fenders - that video is the best marketing piece I have ever seen. I am sold. Holy shit! Fenders!!?!! Cmon man - that is such a stupid thing to get hung up on.

I want one.

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love this guy! Always entertaining and very creative!
Sponsored