Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm opting for the lux package with b&o system. But I'm big on music, especially if I have the roof off. That soundbar in the concept has me intrigued. I think this is it- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073FT4KNT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_xM9TFb9T0JKC1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Ford Bronco Jbl powersports soundbar from SEMA concept Screenshot_20201120-095908_Amazon Shoppin

These things are designed for atvs and boats. They're waterproof and impact resistant. It also splits in the middle so it can be used as two towers

Anybody have experience with these?

1. You think I can directly hook it into my b&o system, to act as extra speakers?
  2. I've seen them on jeeps in photos. Will they be easily fit for the Bronco?
I know its probably too early to tell but I'm curious what the PROS know. I've always wanted to customize my own personal rig and the Bronco is my first real foray into this kind of stuff. Any insight welcomed
Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm intrigued by this unit as well. I hope it's a plug and play. I suspect it may connect via Bluetooth though and not necessarily onto the factory head unit.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just from looking at that, it looks like it's battery operated and plays through your phones Bluetooth. I'd be surprised if you could link it through your factory system.

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just from looking at that, it looks like it's battery operated and plays through your phones Bluetooth. I'd be surprised if you could link it through your factory system.
That was my take as well but with determination, comes solutions!

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I heard "soundbar" and said wait what!? In the same boat, top off, doors off, music blasting- since too many raves, loud motorcycles and guns. Something to consider is the soundboks. Although its not mounted it has removable battery and is about 1k. Soundbar definitely looks more integrated.

Sponsored
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm opting for the lux package with b&o system. But I'm big on music, especially if I have the roof off. That soundbar in the concept has me intrigued. I think this is it- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073FT4KNT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_xM9TFb9T0JKC1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Ford Bronco Jbl powersports soundbar from SEMA concept Screenshot_20201120-095908_Amazon Shoppin

These things are designed for atvs and boats. They're waterproof and impact resistant. It also splits in the middle so it can be used as two towers

Anybody have experience with these?

1. You think I can directly hook it into my b&o system, to act as extra speakers?
  2. I've seen them on jeeps in photos. Will they be easily fit for the Bronco?
I know its probably too early to tell but I'm curious what the PROS know. I've always wanted to customize my own personal rig and the Bronco is my first real foray into this kind of stuff. Any insight welcomed
Hey just a heads up because im a big fan of loud speakers and music but i have a couple friends that know about the B&O systems in the Fords and i was told if i was getting the lux package mainly for the extra speakers that it is not worth it, and i would be a lot better off saving that money and taking it to a local radio shop to have good quality speakers put in instead. And i found one youtube video of someone listening to the B&O and said it wasnt that impressive at all, So the first thing im doing is taking it and having a really good quality system put in soon as i get my bronco, now i dont know how much you like good loud music but at least look into it before upgrading for the extra speakers in the bronco when you could have a lot better system put in it for that money. Well best of luck to you buddy

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey just a heads up because im a big fan of loud speakers and music but i have a couple friends that know about the B&O systems in the Fords and i was told if i was getting the lux package mainly for the extra speakers that it is not worth it, and i would be a lot better off saving that money and taking it to a local radio shop to have good quality speakers put in instead. And i found one youtube video of someone listening to the B&O and said it wasnt that impressive at all, So the first thing im doing is taking it and having a really good quality system put in soon as i get my bronco, now i dont know how much you like good loud music but at least look into it before upgrading for the extra speakers in the bronco when you could have a lot better system put in it for that money. Well best of luck to you buddy
Thanks a lot for this feedback. If the b&o system were separate from lux, with your feedback and others, id opt not to get it. But since its part of other stuff I want from the lux package... I'm getting it.

I will still likely upgrade the b&o system. Feels like a bit of loss of money, but again.... Can't separate the system from the package ?

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks a lot for this feedback. If the b&o system were separate from lux, with your feedback and others, id opt not to get it. But since its part of other stuff I want from the lux package... I'm getting it.

I will still likely upgrade the b&o system. Feels like a bit of loss of money, but again.... Can't separate the system from the package ?
I understand, im still debating on getting it or not, it just sucks ill be taking all the speakers out to put in better ones as soon as i get it. But like you said you cant take it off . I just wanted to let you know i didnt hear the great things about the B&O system, but im sure you will get it sounding good one way or another, best of luck!!

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where does this go? Right above your head while driving? Is this some millenial ding dong accessory?

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where does this go? Right above your head while driving? Is this some millenial ding dong accessory?
Attacks on millennials?
Anyways it Goes behind back seat, up on the bar on the roof