Sponsored

JBL Sound Settings

Groves8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Sport+ 6M Tacoma
Is there a way to adjust how loud each speaker is? When plugged in, it’s almost as if the music only plays through the center channel of the portable speaker, and barely the back, the back works because if I use the setting to move where it’s loudest is very obviously the back but then the front lacks. Basically if I crank it with the sound centred in the cab, the back is significantly quieter
Sponsored

Duce95

First Name
Big Deezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Offroad
Not yet. Maybe in future software updates. Thanks I just pop my jbl speaker up on some songs.

Drakka01

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Solar Octane Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Is there a way to adjust how loud each speaker is? When plugged in, it’s almost as if the music only plays through the center channel of the portable speaker, and barely the back, the back works because if I use the setting to move where it’s loudest is very obviously the back but then the front lacks. Basically if I crank it with the sound centred in the cab, the back is significantly quieter
Not directly on a per-speaker level but you can use the setting to move the sound toward the back speakers a bit which I found helped some. On the screen where you set high, midrange and bass levels, below that is a visual where you can drag the focal point of the audio. Sadly no way to move it from center to door speakers.
Sponsored