Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed the @JcrOffroad full rack this weekend. I had an issue with missing rubber cushions but their service was great and they sent them right out to me. Overall it was a lot more tedious than I expected but I think that was because they shipped me what seems like a large random bag of bolts and nuts. In the end, in spite of having about 50 leftover bolts, i still need about 8-10 bolts in the the correct length in black. Their product and service are good, but their fulfillment center needs another look.
My Walkabout62 from 23Zero is pretty awesome although it comes in at a relatively chunky 152 pounds. Overall it seems very sturdy although I think I need some rubber isolation between the tent and the rack as it’s very squeaky despite being very tightly secured. I think it sits on 6 crossbars if I remember correctly.
Did a parking lot setup to test it out. Took me 16 minutes to set it up for the first time without rushing. Took me 18 minutes to pack it back up without rushing. I’m sure I will cut those times down with experience.
Ford Bronco JCR rack plus 23zero rtt 0A45B699-BC69-4DC4-AFD0-7A7FFC08FF88

Ford Bronco JCR rack plus 23zero rtt E3FC1615-F421-4644-9A61-881D6D45FBB1

Ford Bronco JCR rack plus 23zero rtt D97007D3-DF2D-4F51-BCBF-9C0F0F10F77A
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I installed the @JcrOffroad full rack this weekend. I had an issue with missing rubber cushions but their service was great and they sent them right out to me. Overall it was a lot more tedious than I expected but I think that was because they shipped me what seems like a large random bag of bolts and nuts. In the end, in spite of having about 50 leftover bolts, i still need about 8-10 bolts in the the correct length in black. Their product and service are good, but their fulfillment center needs another look.
My Walkabout62 from 23Zero is pretty awesome although it comes in at a relatively chunky 152 pounds. Overall it seems very sturdy although I think I need some rubber isolation between the tent and the rack as it’s very squeaky despite being very tightly secured. I think it sits on 6 crossbars if I remember correctly.
Did a parking lot setup to test it out. Took me 16 minutes to set it up for the first time without rushing. Took me 18 minutes to pack it back up without rushing. I’m sure I will cut those times down with experience.

Looks good. That tent is huge!

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good. That tent is huge!
It’s a queen size bed, which is pretty huge, but the overhang that hangs over the ladder, makes it look even bigger than it is. The actual tent starts where the ladder mounts and then goes to the other side.
I chose this tent because I really like the size, the 3 inch memory foam mattress, and the fabric suppresses all light from entering in the tent. Keeps it cool and completely dark when closed up.

mtclimb3r

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you noticed any change to driving dynamics?

I am waiting for GFC to re-release their superlite tent because I was worried about weight above the roof line. I had the GFC platform camper on my stock tacoma and the body roll and nose dive from that weight high up was pretty bad. Made driving the truck not very fun. Upgrading the suspension would have helped though I am sure.

OP
OP
UtahBrandon

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t have a ton of seat time yet, however, based on what little I’ve done, including freeway, and in town, I notice zero difference in handling. I have 33’s on my badlands.
Sponsored