Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did the box go?!
The hardware survived whatever he’ll UPS subjected the box to. If y’all hadn’t done such a great packing job I don’t know what shape it would be in. There’s one minor scratch, what do you recommend for touch up paint?

Build quality is top notch. Clean welds, no splatter, even powder coat, and it’s straight and level. Y’all do nice work up there!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The hardware survived whatever he’ll UPS subjected the box to. If y’all hadn’t done such a great packing job I don’t know what shape it would be in. There’s one minor scratch, what do you recommend for touch up paint?

Build quality is top notch. Clean welds, no splatter, even powder coat, and it’s straight and level. Y’all do nice work up there!!
Rustoleum textured black is a good match.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my Baja bar today! If only my Bronco was back with its new motor......

Shout out to @JcrOffroad for the excellent packaging. You need to provide some pointer to Amazon. Even my extra angry UPS driver couldn't damage it!! :)
JCR.jpg
Where did the box go?!
LOL, this is too funny. @JcrOffroad are you no longer using boxes to ship the extra large items?

@KnoxGnater you're going to need two extra large contractor bags to dispose of all the foam. I think getting rid of the foam was harder than the actual install of the bar. ;)

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL, this is too funny. @JcrOffroad are you no longer using boxes to ship the extra large items?

@KnoxGnater you're going to need two extra large contractor bags to dispose of all the foam. I think getting rid of the foam was harder than the actual install of the bar. ;)
Oh no. We still box them! That’s why that is shaped like a box. Apparently FedEx destroyed the box.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3 trash bags! 😁. Worth it because the bar is fine even after whatever UPS did to it. They cut the shipping label off the box and taped it to the foam, then shrink wrapped it together.

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any pics with this installed? Kicking around the Bronco Prerunner Bolt-On Hoop | 6th Gen (2021+) Steel Bumper

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any pics with this installed? Kicking around the Bronco Prerunner Bolt-On Hoop | 6th Gen (2021+) Steel Bumper
You linked to the product page, which has several installed pictures of the hoop.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yup, wanted to see some real-world installs.
Here’s a photo from a few days ago. It was taken at a local state park after 4 hours of single-track wheeling in the Ozarks with some friends. I wasn’t really focusing on the Prerunner with this photo, but it shows a real-world installation.

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad’s bolt-on steel bumper parts! Hoops & more. 829468EE-6665-4299-A2CB-D140848D0173

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here’s a photo from a few days ago. It was taken at a local state park after 4 hours of single-track wheeling in the Ozarks with some friends. I wasn’t really focusing on the Prerunner with this photo, but it shows a real-world installation.

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad’s bolt-on steel bumper parts! Hoops & more. B617C92D-7E36-46AB-823D-088D43B1EEF0
that's perfect, thanks! think i'm sold, perfect amount of protection without looking insane
Sponsored