Sponsored

JcrOffroad’s new Crusader front and rear bumper!

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got a shipping notice for the front bumper today -- 29 days from order. Can't beat that. The engine skid will be delivered tomorrow. I hope the rear bumper ships soon, as my Bronco arrived at my dealer's today and I'll be picking it up next week!

Got shipping notice today for the rear bumper -- 39 days from order (for those who are curious about current lead times.) I'm hoping to get both bumpers and skid plate installed this weekend. I'm really looking forward to it!

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got the front bumper and engine skid on. We've removed the factory rear bumper and are now at a standstill. There are no included instructions, nor any online videos we can find to install this thing. I'm not looking forward to putting the stock bumper back on so I can drive it home. Hope we can figure this out quickly.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice bumpers. I don’t like however seeing the crash bars show though, makes the Bumper looks out of place. Just my 2 cents.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice bumpers. I don’t like however seeing the crash bars show though, makes the Bumper looks out of place. Just my 2 cents.
I took mine off.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the front bumper and engine skid on. We've removed the factory rear bumper and are now at a standstill. There are no included instructions, nor any online videos we can find to install this thing. I'm not looking forward to putting the stock bumper back on so I can drive it home. Hope we can figure this out quickly.
Look on vanguard rear bumper product page. You can watch that video. Install is the same minus any carrier installations.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Look on vanguard rear bumper product page. You can watch that video. Install is the same minus any carrier installations.
Thank for the reply. Our first problem was that we needed to remove the stamped steel factory pieces that are outboard of the frame. Once we figured out, we checked out the same video you referenced, but the brackets install slightly different on the Crusader. It didn't help that we had each on the wrong side. Lol! Now I've found that the four sensor plugs that shipped with the bumper are too big to fit through the holes in the bumper. We're making a little progress though. Lol!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoaa, those are sweet!!!
Only set I've liked more than the MOD bumpers so far.
The foot holes on the rear bumper .... Outstanding!!
Great attention to details!

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
CZzkcG1.jpg

gkwmxk2.jpg

jp9vE2b.jpg

Got most of my project done today (bumpers. engine skid, and steps). I still need to get the lighting wired up, and I ran into trouble with the license plate relocation bracket -- the mount when installed was just too big to install the spare tire on it. When we put the spare onto the bracket and pressed down as far as we could, it still wouldn't clear the camera on the bottom. Close, but no cigar.

All in all, I'm very pleased with the bumpers and engine skid!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
New Jcroffroad bumper options; Crusader.

Front non-winch bumper. 20” LED bar cut out, works with ACC without relocation. Available with or without prerunner tubing.

A72C8800-A5A5-4DCD-BA47-99FF1DC99AE5.jpeg
This would be the best looking bumper on the market if you could get it without the LED lightbar cutout, and sensor holes cut into it (then plugged). The sad thing is just about no one offers a bumper without the lightbar cut-outs, outside of the Baja bars, or winch bumpers. While all the sensor hole plugs make it less desirable the light bar cutout is the dealbreaker.

Reactions: ar1

Sponsored

Ibuprofen3293

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This would be the best looking bumper on the market if you could get it without the LED lightbar cutout, and sensor holes cut into it (then plugged). The sad thing is just about no one offers a bumper without the lightbar cut-outs, outside of the Baja bars, or winch bumpers. While all the sensor hole plugs make it less desirable the light bar cutout is the dealbreaker.
I’m not a fan of light bars (for what I need), so I’m kind of with you. However I think a “blacked out” light bar could make it more subtle. Like this one from RC.

https://www.roughcountry.com/20-inch-led-light-bar-70720bl.html

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Crusader Rear is one of my fav so far and might be a great match with my front ARB Summit bumper. Also goes well with the JCR tailgate reinforcement plate

CB245C72-58D8-456D-85C0-9F92650B6F76.jpeg

CF9BE6F7-6149-4E4B-AE16-90A2A2FB31AA.jpeg

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Crusader Rear is one of my fav so far and might be a great match with my front ARB Summit bumper. Also goes well with the JCR tailgate reinforcement plate

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad’s new Crusader front and rear bumper! CF9BE6F7-6149-4E4B-AE16-90A2A2FB31AA

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad’s new Crusader front and rear bumper! CF9BE6F7-6149-4E4B-AE16-90A2A2FB31AA
Do you have more photos of that Summit from the sides and angles? That thing looks nice!

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in the middle of install and have no idea how to mount this Onx6 20 inch light bar. This is confusing as hell.

*edit* I think this bracket won't work with this light which makes all of this a lot less fun.

ANYONE have any tips?
Sponsored

Last edited: