First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be great if you guys could come up with a bumper and skid/bash plate for replacing the Stock Plastic bumper. It seems as though every company has focused on replacing the Modular bumper, which is significantly different on how it mounts to the Bronco versus the Stock Plastic bumper on most models.
Baby steps! This is what the development looks like from the aftermarket on a brand new vehicle. You go after some low hanging fruit and then dive in on the bigger projects.

We’ll get there!
Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are the tubing options we’ve landed on for the first prototype:

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad - prototyping begins! 246FB6D2-885E-4BAD-91CA-1761408A2179

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad - prototyping begins! 246FB6D2-885E-4BAD-91CA-1761408A2179
Are you considering a hidden winch option that works with the factory modular bumper? It would be nice to have a winch option that works with the camera/ACC system.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you considering a hidden winch option that works with the factory modular bumper? It would be nice to have a winch option that works with the camera/ACC system.
There is nowhere to hide the winch. You have a lot of under bits in the way. Keep both ACC and unblocked factory located front camera is a loosing battle.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is nowhere to hide the winch. You have a lot of under bits in the way. Keep both ACC and unblocked factory located front camera is a loosing battle.
Bodyguard bumpers has made a front camera relocation option for their front bumper with a Bar. Wondering if that is a possibility for others?

As mentioned in other threads, I really liked the Victory 4X4 bumpers on my 4Runner, so I'm anxious to see what you guys come up with.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bodyguard bumpers has made a front camera relocation option for their front bumper with a Bar. Wondering if that is a possibility for others?

As mentioned in other threads, I really liked the Victory 4X4 bumpers on my 4Runner, so I'm anxious to see what you guys come up with.
That’s our plan. We’ve relocated every camera on our rear bumper; JL, JT, Lexus and Toyota.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It would be great if you guys could come up with a bumper and skid/bash plate for replacing the Stock Plastic bumper. It seems as though every company has focused on replacing the Modular bumper, which is significantly different on how it mounts to the Bronco versus the Stock Plastic bumper on most models.
What is different? I didn't check the mod bumper box because I would be adding an aftermarket bumper.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let me formally introduce ourselves. I’m Brian, one of the owners at JcrOffroad/Victory4x4. We are an American Offroad accessory manufacturer. This March will be our 19th year! We are based out of Portage Mi and do everything in house. Laser cutting, fabrication, powder coating etc. We have over 50 employees, 2 shifts and ship more than 2500 orders a month. Offroad parts are all we do; Jeep, Toyota, Lexus, and now Bronco. Looking forward to build our Bronco line up!

We’ve been waiting for our Broncos to get delivered. All three have arrived and now it’s time to get going on engineering!

Hi clearance front winch bumper. Few different hoop options.

Rear will be a dual swing carrier setup.

The orange boy is torn down and scanned! Let the fun begin! I’ll share updates here as we go!

WELCOME .... plz do some underbody armor ... especially for the gas tank

I think we would all love to see these:

1. gas tank protector armor
2. oil pan armor with access plate to the oil drain valve

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here are the tubing options we’ve landed on for the first prototype:

61A8320F-7185-4EA4-A6F1-B090A7954534.png

here's a concept since you're still prototyping

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad - prototyping begins! Inked61A8320F-7185-4EA4-A6F1-B090A7954534_LI

bring the horizontal bar down to right above the front camera and the Bronco lettering, keeping the 2 short horizontal runs right above the headlights

Sponsored

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just an idea, my explorer has a rear bumper with dual swingouts and a built in toolbox.
On a 2 door bronco, the extra storage from a toolbox bumper would be awesome. Can stuff a ton of crap in there so long as it can get dirty.

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any plans for a different winch capable DIY bumper for the bronco?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.