Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uh. That probably had something to do with the intercooler mounts? We don’t cut anything.

LUX package is the only model with ACC. It requires relocation
I may have missed it in the thread but I thought you guys were thinking it might not have to be moved? My plate and winch are on order, so I’ll install without the relocation (ADD bracket is 8-10 weeks out, also ordered) and see how it responds unless someone has definitively run the experiment.
Sponsored

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may have missed it in the flurry of amazing designs post, but for your front vanguard - Would a Warn Zeon 12-S or a Badlands Apex 12K fit? I see a Zeon 10-S in the photos.

Also, when do you think the rear bumpers will go live? I don't even have my Bronco yet and I'm ready to send you all my $ :LOL:

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well.....crap. My OCD could never live with it off-centered.
I’m honestly having a little trouble with this as well. This was my 1A. Love the products, but I assumed variants of the jeep offerings would more or less be put in play for the bronco. Not hating at all, just thinking probably not for me.

Digging the front bumper and relocate options. Super nice to be able to option aluminum. Strong work!

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may have missed it in the flurry of amazing designs post, but for your front vanguard - Would a Warn Zeon 12-S or a Badlands Apex 12K fit? I see a Zeon 10-S in the photos.

Also, when do you think the rear bumpers will go live? I don't even have my Bronco yet and I'm ready to send you all my $ :LOL:
yes they fit. Rear bumper probably Monday.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully the camera relocate is coming quick
It is. Our laser was down for two days this week, so we were not able to launch it with the winch plate and bumper.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JcrOffroad did you answer this??
We haven’t tested it yet. We will though.

Honestly, best is to sell that bash plate with the mod bumper. Then upgrade to our front bumper and front skid (to be developed).

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the bumpers. I’ll definitely come back when they finally build my bronco. Being able to add the winch with camera relocation on a bumper that high and tight is perfect. I also like the sans bull bar option to give a clear view of that beautiful grill 😉.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would be great if you guys could come up with a bumper and skid/bash plate for replacing the Stock Plastic bumper. It seems as though every company has focused on replacing the Modular bumper, which is significantly different on how it mounts to the Bronco versus the Stock Plastic bumper on most models.
It is funny because it seems us plastic bumper plebes would be most likely to have to upgrade to a steel bumper. Someone who dropped $1,200 (or whatever is is) optioning a mod bumper is probably sticking with that. At least for the first few years. But I saw their response and understand that it might be more difficult. But it would be worth it.

Sponsored

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is the 1st article of the front vanguard!

8DBB06DC-8062-4190-807D-981225440E6C.jpeg

590769F3-64C1-4967-8D72-B87C3956DD4F.jpeg

A702C8FC-1829-4CD2-B1FF-FB5D5D227B13.jpeg
If this can replace my plastic bumper easily, I think I finally found my bumper. I’ve been looking at different ones nonstop and this is the first I really would consider.

Dirtyjed

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Dmax, 86 FunRunnah, Tiyoda truggy, Honda shi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It is funny because it seems us plastic bumper plebes would be most likely to have to upgrade to a steel bumper. Someone who dropped $1,200 (or whatever is is) optioning a mod bumper is probably sticking with that. At least for the first few years. But I saw their response and understand that it might be more difficult. But it would be worth it.
I'm in the bought the mod bumper, invested too much in it and would rather spend the money on other things boat.
Oh well. I've used the skid plate and don't mind it enough to replace it for now.
With that being said, I'm looking forward to seeing the rear vanguard price point. Big fan of being able to add/remove hi-lift, cans, etc as needed. Plus with the offset spare I might actually be able to see what's behind me.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If this can replace my plastic bumper easily, I think I finally found my bumper. I’ve been looking at different ones nonstop and this is the first I really would consider.
Yes it does. The product released yesterday, including installation video.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ICUGAZN