SuicidalSmurf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Velocity Blue Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure if this was answered yet but I can confirm the JCR table does fit with the raised lid cargo enclosure for 4 doors. I remember it being asked a while back as it was mentioned the Ford table would was not compatible with the cargo enclosure.
Any reason to think the fixed lid wouldn't fit? Looks like the lids meet up with the tailgate at the same location, one is just hinged? Would you be willing to post some pics? Just curious how close the clearance is.
Sponsored

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if this was answered yet but I can confirm the JCR table does fit with the raised lid cargo enclosure for 4 doors. I remember it being asked a while back as it was mentioned the Ford table would was not compatible with the cargo enclosure.
Great, thanks for the report!

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any reason to think the fixed lid wouldn't fit? Looks like the lids meet up with the tailgate at the same location, one is just hinged? Would you be willing to post some pics? Just curious how close the clearance is.
If the fixed lid seals to the tailgate at the same level I dont see why not. Here are a couple pictures of mine. Tough to get the perfect angle but you can see the seal from my enclosure below the softtop frame is compared to the table. When closed the table is very close but has just enough clearance. I don't see any impressions on the enclosure seal of contact with the table.
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! 2
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! 1

SuicidalSmurf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Velocity Blue Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the fixed lid seals to the tailgate at the same level I dont see why not. Here are a couple pictures of mine. Tough to get the perfect angle but you can see the seal from my enclosure below the softtop frame is compared to the table. When closed the table is very close but has just enough clearance. I don't see any impressions on the enclosure seal of contact with the table.
That is super helpful. Thanks!

fltechpilot

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S3 1984 Porsche 928S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know what these are for? Not mentioned in the instructions as far as I could see. I put the table portion together tonight...even though my bronco is still being shipped to my dealer.

Kind of a weird feeling working on a car that you've never seen before and don't actually have yet.

20220124_184623.jpg

Sponsored

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know what these are for? Not mentioned in the instructions as far as I could see. I put the table portion together tonight...even though my bronco is still being shipped to my dealer.

Kind of a weird feeling working on a car that you've never seen before and don't actually have yet.

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! 20220124_184623
didn't come with my kit...

fltechpilot

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
didn't come with my kit...
The plot thickens! That circular part fits the knob on the tie down perfectly but I have no idea where they'd be utilized. Nothing in the instructions about them and they aren't on the included parts list. I did not get the rubber bumpers that I was supposed to get in the kit so maybe these were an accidental substitution for those?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20220124_184623.jpg
I received one of those, too, along with my one latch. (I should have received two latches, along with a few other missing pieces of hardware, but Customer Support is mailing me the missing items.)

I think that small piece, which mates to the spherical knob on the end of the latch, is simply a left-over piece from the original latch supplier. On the JcrOffroad table, the latch fits directly into a sperical hole in the aluminum plate at the top of the table, so that additional part does not fit and is not even necessary.

fltechpilot

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received one of those, too, along with my one latch. (I should have received two latches, along with a few other missing pieces of hardware, but Customer Support is mailing me the missing items.)

I think that small piece, which mates to the spherical knob on the end of the latch, is simply a left-over piece from the original latch supplier. On the JcrOffroad table, the latch fits directly into a sperical hole in the aluminum plate at the top of the table, so that additional part does not fit and is not even necessary.
That makes sense.

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are part of the latches but not needed for this application. I got one and only 1 latch, looking online for latches most come with those.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

It’s a secondary part of the rubber latches. Imagine this, shortages and sourcing issues! We are buying these anywhere we can, some come with those, while other suppliers do not. They are not used in our application. The table has a built in sPot for the latch.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does a standard Coleman stove fit on this?
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! EAE4B129-9576-495B-ACD6-4932DD1C7334

Yes. BTW has anyone received their missing hardware? It’s been a week since I reported what I was missing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to anyone that got shorted components. We have been shipping them the day it’s reported. If you have further questions or concerns, reach out to our customer service. 269.353.1184 or [email protected]

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to anyone that got shorted components. We have been shipping them the day it’s reported. If you have further questions or concerns, reach out to our customer service. 269.353.1184 or [email protected]
No worries. I appreciate the update.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.