First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Explorer, RIP 89 Bronco XLT, 2020 FTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my Bronco last Saturday, I installed both the table and the lidded rear storage compartment. There is a rubber seal on the edge of the lid that seals against the tailgate when closed. The latches on the table hit right at the lower edge of the seal, so that when the tailgate is opened, the flat top of the latch handle hangs up on the seal and has already torn the seal at both spots it touches. I would have thought the engineers should have seen this beforehand and changed the design of one or the other accessories to work together.
Thanks for the info - cancelled my table order until something better comes along

TacocaT

Wildtrak
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Explorer Platinum, 15 Roadglide, 12 Duke 1199
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
B79BB157-AA1F-48C1-899D-F994DD9E489C.jpeg

So many contradictory images in this picture! Lol!

1. Real pole, fake fish
2. Sushi, grill
3. Lake/river, concrete bank
4. PBR tall boy, Sushi

Am I missing anything else? Lol

Shark1247

Badlands
First Name
Kelly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

nice option. I was not a fan of the Ford one when I found out I would have to drill holes and that it rattles.

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is wrong with cables?
I just don't like the way the sides of the table are confined by them. Like if you set a propane stove on it, it would have to sit squarely within the side to side dimensions of the table surface as the cables are creating sort of an artificial side wall. I'm sure they are perfectly fine, probably better, structurally speaking.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best design thus far. Really cool it’s dual purposed and American made. Ordered!

Sponsored

Rat

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Wildtrak, 22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered as well, looking forward to getting it!

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@JcrOffroad if you wanted to add a wooden table that slid out to the right, would this be possible? Similar to how Goose Gears table works? Table extension
Would love to have this ability for the times you need extra space or a cutting board. If the right side is open between the table and MOLLE it would be an easy add.

nottinbe

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my Bronco last Saturday, I installed both the table and the lidded rear storage compartment. There is a rubber seal on the edge of the lid that seals against the tailgate when closed. The latches on the table hit right at the lower edge of the seal, so that when the tailgate is opened, the flat top of the latch handle hangs up on the seal and has already torn the seal at both spots it touches. I would have thought the engineers should have seen this beforehand and changed the design of one or the other accessories to work together.
You are referring to the Ford table correct? Do we know if this JCR table works with the enclosure? I have the enclosure, and will order this table in a heartbeat if it works with it.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

very nice solution, going on my list of things to maybe buy, the no drill is definitely a plus, I'm not a fan of drilling holes in my cars.

I am concerned with the rubber latches though, in my experience rubber+time+heat=failure eventually. Are these made of a rubber that will withstand heat and sun and ice and snow? And/or easy to replace via Amazon or hardware store, or something custom only you will carry (for a while)?

I'd generally prefer metal latches (with springs if extra tension is needed to prevent rattle).

But so far one of the nicest solutions I've seen, I won't need one until at least spring, so bookmarking for now and keep on designing great stuff for us!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.