Sponsored

JcrOffroad Mod bumper winch plate now available!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for all the patience as we got this to the production starting line! I would say the lead times could be 2-6 weeks. Really depends on the initial order response. Iā€™d recommend ordering quickly to get in the front of the line!

quick notes:
- We donā€™t have a LUX package or 1st edition with ACC. So we were not able to verify if the ACC works in its original location. Weā€™ll wait for feedback after we ship some, but my hunch is it will remain operational.
- Front camera relocation kit is coming. Hoping to have the production ready prototype shortly.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6SB-WP.html

Installation video:
Brian:

Great work! :love: šŸ‘ Thanks for your entire team's collective effort on this product. I personally view this is a huge contribution to the Bronco aftermarket, because it addresses a major need for many of us who have Heavy-Duty Modular Front Bumpers. (y)

Just a minor point of clarification on the installation video. At 5:01, Kevin refers to the bit needed to remove the Bronco bolts on the bumper as a T40 Torx bit (standard Torx 40), but those bolts are actually TP40 (Torx Plus 40). As you know, a T40 bit and a TP40 bit will both fit in a TP40 bolt, but the T40 will fit loosely and is more likely to cam out, so is often used in field repairs if the proper tool is not readily available. The TP40 bit fits better and should be used, if available, especially in a shop installation, so I would recommend that you modify any written installation instructions accordingly.

The photos below confirm that the Bronco bolts are actually TP40, since a Torx Plus bit will NOT fit in a standard Torx bolt. (Apologies for all the mud.)

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Mod bumper winch plate now available! 23B0DE7A-60CF-4587-ADE5-80B1F2A8E79A
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Mod bumper winch plate now available! 090CC54E-AD0B-4FD2-AAE2-0003BD254D46

Last edited:

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a bad setup and looks even better with the pre runner.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a bad setup and looks even better with the pre runner.
Agreed. I already have the bumper installed and the pre-runner ordered. The parking sensor relocation has been successfully addressed with this latest video. My only remaining issues are the camera relocation (in process) and the ACC (TBD). Overall, though, I am very pleased with the progress and optimistic that the camera relo and ACC issues get resolved successfully.

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thank you for all the patience as we got this to the production starting line! I would say the lead times could be 2-6 weeks. Really depends on the initial order response. Iā€™d recommend ordering quickly to get in the front of the line!

quick notes:
- We donā€™t have a LUX package or 1st edition with ACC. So we were not able to verify if the ACC works in its original location. Weā€™ll wait for feedback after we ship some, but my hunch is it will remain operational.
- Front camera relocation kit is coming. Hoping to have the production ready prototype shortly.
THANK YOU, thank you, thank you. I will be buying one of these once my Badlands gets scheduled!

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Agreed. I already have the bumper installed and the pre-runner ordered. The parking sensor relocations has been successfully addressed with this latest video. My only remaining issues are the camera relocation (in process) and the ACC (TBD). Overall, though, I am very pleased with the progress and optimistic that the camera relo and ACC issues get resolved successfully.
I am hoping the ACC doesn't need to be relocated. I wish the moved the winch plate up 1" which probably would have guaranteed it working.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. I already have the bumper installed and the pre-runner ordered. The parking sensor relocations has been successfully addressed with this latest video. My only remaining issues are the camera relocation (in process) and the ACC (TBD). Overall, though, I am very pleased with the progress and optimistic that the camera relo and ACC issues get resolved successfully.
One reason I went with the mid package is I did not want all the aids on the bumper or the camera from Ford. All I have to worry about is the lower accident avoidance thing in the bumper that is on every bronco.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One reason I went with the mid package is I did not want all the aids on the bumper or the camera from Ford. All I have to worry about is the lower accident avoidance thing in the bumper that is on every bronco.
There is nothing in that front bumper rectangle, unless you have LUX package. Accident avoidance will be from the windshield radar.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is nothing in that front bumper rectangle, unless you have LUX package. Accident avoidance will be from the windshield radar.
Even better.

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know if it is able to accommodate an Apex Badlands 12000?

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool! Let us know when you've got something for the 2022 capable bumper. Also, a personal request, I'm looking everywhere for a deer deflecting front grill guard that is overkill in its protective areas. I don't want a single hoove or horn getting by into my lights, grill, or hood. Would prefer something that is compatible with factory capable bumper. Please and thank you!
Haven't seen anything like that yet for the HD let alone the Capable. Problem with the Capable is it doesn't have any mounting points.
nope. Plug and play. Cameras are stupid.
So the 360 view will be fine?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't seen anything like that yet for the HD let alone the Capable. Problem with the Capable is it doesn't have any mounting points.
So the 360 view will be fine?
Still works.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great news but I think the wife is going to want me to wait on installing this on her BL lux until the camera relo kit is ready to go. Looking forward to some of you guys installing it and seeing if the ACC truly needs to be moved up behind the grill as well. I'm a do everything at one time kind of guy vs installing the winch, then going back later to redo the ACC and then a 3rd time for the camera. Also less chance of breaking the damn plastic tabs on the grill. Have already removed the grill twice in the last week.
Sponsored