First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I bombarded a New Bronco owner last week in a parking lot... He already had a crowd around him asking questions. He had a BEAUTIFUL Velocity Blue OBX Soft top... Confirmed my VB color choice (But I want the Hot Pepper Red NOW... smh). The jealousy and curiosity came when I saw that this is the 2nd Bronco I've seen within a week from my dealer (Other was a Rapid Red Squached Badlands. Tried to follow it on the highway with my Palisade but dude was flying...).... I paid an extra $500 (someone dropped out and I took his spot) to get 1st priority and just keep wondering how they choose, and how I get chosen... I got rid of the MIC in my order for the soft top, Badlands, etc. etc.

As far as wanting to change my color to Hot Pepper Red... that may push me back to a "Don't Build" status.... Late 2022. Trying to hold out... Gave up my 19 Velocity Blue Stang GT...... Regretted it then... now I'm really regretting letting her go. Trying to wait it out... still got my custom tags... I wish there was some other way to know the status without rushing to my email every time I see something from Ford.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ajlangley79

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how are you going to give up the best color for the worst
Love VB.. but initially I wanted a strong blue or orange to have a Chicago Bear colored Bronc... antimatter was more black.. cyber orange was more yellow.. but i live VB... most likely gonna stick with it since my custom tags got thr BLUE text in it šŸ˜€

Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Love VB.. but initially I wanted a strong blue or orange to have a Chicago Bear colored Bronc... antimatter was more black.. cyber orange was more yellow.. but i live VB... most likely gonna stick with it since my custom tags got thr BLUE text in it šŸ˜€
VB gang best gang

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Donā€™t worry about stalking Broncos. I usually pull over and let them check out the interior, or unlock it in the parking lot when people congregate and tell them itā€™s okay to get inside. Iā€™ve even given rides around town to complete strangers, and I thought I would be annoyed because I generally like to keep to myself. Itā€™s fun for all!
Sponsored