First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A more accurate representation of the age for V8 owners, power is fun at any age.

https://www.chargerforumz.com/threads/what-age-group-are-most-charger-owners-in.67547/

Charger owners.png
I'd question the validity of referring to that as "accurate". In 2019 alone Dodge sold almost 50K V8 Chargers. This survey has a total of 223 responses, which is less than 0.5% of 2019 V8 sales and a tiny fraction overall of total Charger sales. While it's interesting to those participating on an enthusiast forum with over 32K members (so that's a *forum* response rate of only ~7%) it is, statistically, meaningless.

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The question they answered is "What age group is most likely to respond to a forum poll about age."

The average Challenger buyer is 51 years old.
I agree an internet poll is a hugely limited group for anything, but that 51 yr old average age is also misleading at first glance(which that article does mention). The article says the average buyer of any new car/truck is 53. Which makes sense given that basically anyone under 18 isn’t buying a new vehicle of any sort, and most between 18 and 25 are still unlikely to be doing so without parents buying it for them. That puts mid to late 50s right in the middle of the ages left. The fact the average is 51 for a challenger does show a lot of younger people buy it to bring that average age down.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like it’ll be starting at ~75K, pre-ADM of course. For those budgeting for the warthog...probably not a bad ballpark.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...bicon-order-is-showing-a-price-now-77k.63524/

I was able to score 10% off MSRP on the new 4xe, I was surprised to find such a deal on literally brand new trim, paired with the $7500 credit! I am seriously considering the Wrangler now, it brings the total price of base Rubicon to $40K, I am wondering if there will be such discounts on the 392!

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'd be really weary of the hybrid/electric tax credits, my friends who went in with Tesla's have all said the tax credits were nowhere near what they were stated to be in the end.
Sponsored