sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good review, thanks for sharing. And impressed anyone would admit spending $82k on a Jeep! That’s hilarious!🤡
Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't the different driving modes change the shock valving and thus the ride as well?
Nope - the Bronco doesn't have variable dampening. The Bilstein shocks are 3 position sensitive throughout the struts travel, but the valves are fixed regardless of drive mode. In the Badlands/FE in "rock crawl" the swaybar disconnects but that's the only change in suspension due to drive modes.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be amazed if you tell us Bronco owners the Jeep is better😳. Can’t see it and yeh ok the 392 I have owned a ton of them and there nice. But the Jeep ride, handling, interior, suspension, removable tops, Technology….etc just can’t see Jeep being the better of the two. And would love to see a tow video since I made one 😁
You've owned a ton of 392's?

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good review, thanks for sharing. And impressed anyone would admit spending $82k on a Jeep! That’s hilarious!🤡
Well, I see a Rivian and G-Wagon in there as well. That is "FU" money. I hope there is also a Urus and 911 on the other side.

Sponsored

Stu7054

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 1968 Bronco Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A better comparison would be a base Jeep vs a base Bronco.

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You've owned a ton of 392's?
No all the Rubicons and the point is your in a Bronco forum telling all the Bronco owners the 392 Jeep is in so many words a Bronco😂

OP
OP
2021WILDTRAKCDH

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love to hear your thoughts on the 2.7.
A quick update...The 2.7 motor has come alive during the past week...the power and shifting are much improved....My bronco was one of the lucky ones that sat for @ 4 months in ice/mud mountain, etc...The fuel system may have had some issues and the adaptive transmission has been a better partner to the motor....I have only used Chevron gas (premium) ---I am going to guess that Ford and most dealers did not use premium fuel and sitting for 4 months didn't help ...so after @ 3 tanks of fuel....The 2.7 is much closer to what I was hoping it would be....Maybe an intake and an updated exhaust will help further.....to be continued.....Cheers

OP
OP
2021WILDTRAKCDH

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No Ineos Grenadier or Bowler Bulldog?
The Grenadier is an interesting vehicle...I sat inside (no driving) one....alot to like there if they can deliver any meaningful numbers to the US market @ the estimated price of $55-65K.....Probably won't hit US market for another 18-24 months....The vehicle build qulaity and concept are winners---ADM's and lack of an established dealer network will be challenges. Off-road vehicles need parts and service...Without both...the Grenadier may not succeed. Im hoping it does.---cheers

Sponsored
OP
OP
2021WILDTRAKCDH

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Topher, I don't have a Bronco yet, and it's beginning to appear I never will. But I do have 2 Ford 10 speeds in the driveway along with my Wrangler JL. The ZF 8 is leaps and bounds better than either of the 10 speeds. I know Ford could do better with the programming, but I don't think they will.
I hear ya...The complete insanity of Day 1 reservation holders still waiting is embarrassing for Ford....It is worth the wait though....maybe that helps or just makes it worse ??lol Mine was built 12-08-21 and wasnt delivered until the end of April 2022...Michigan weather didn't help....This insanity and dealer BS will end...and pricing shold return to normal....Iam happy to habe my 2021 Bronco...I am looking forwards to the Gen 2 version of it with updates...it will be better so maybe the wait will be worth it....I am looking forward to the Hoss 3.0 suspension on 22's....

Hang in there!!

OP
OP
2021WILDTRAKCDH

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I see a Rivian and G-Wagon in there as well. That is "FU" money. I hope there is also a Urus and 911 on the other side.
Nope...Not FU money in any way. I have been blessed with great family and friends, and opportunity. Traveling the world I have seen that many people smarter than me and with incredible work ethics don't have much to show for it....The simple fact that I was born in a great country lead to me being able to raise of family of 3 kiddos and enjoy many luxuries ---which I never take for granted. My wife and I both work incredibly hard and play hard as well...Nothing was given to us...we have earned it. I share all of my good fortune with frends, family, and with people less fortunate. Everyones timeline on this planet has an end date...we are making the best use of our limited time---Cheers

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will be amazed if you tell us Bronco owners the Jeep is better😳. Can’t see it and yeh ok the 392 I have owned a ton of them and there nice. But the Jeep ride, handling, interior, suspension, removable tops, Technology….etc just can’t see Jeep being the better of the two. And would love to see a tow video since I made one 😁

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope...Not FU money in any way. I have been blessed with great family and friends, and opportunity. Traveling the world I have seen that many people smarter than me and with incredible work ethics don't have much to show for it....The simple fact that I was born in a great country lead to me being able to raise of family of 3 kiddos and enjoy many luxuries ---which I never take for granted. My wife and I both work incredibly hard and play hard as well...Nothing was given to us...we have earned it. I share all of my good fortune with frends, family, and with people less fortunate. Everyones timeline on this planet has an end date...we are making the best use of our limited time---Cheers
I love that. Please do not mistake this as a post shaming your success and hard work. I could only hope to one day have that luxury. This was more of a joke, hoping you had a lambo and 911. I wish you all the best, and enjoy your life man, with whatever makes you happy.

OP
OP
2021WILDTRAKCDH

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love that. Please do not mistake this as a post shaming your success and hard work. I could only hope to one day have that luxury. This was more of a joke, hoping you had a lambo and 911. I wish you all the best, and enjoy your life man, with whatever makes you happy.
I appreciate your feedback—-my boys read all of posts here (they love broncos—basically anything with a motor ). They were bummed that some of posts on thread seemed angry or judging —- so this really helps support our feedback to them that communication on the internet can lead to simple misunderstandings.
Cheers and enjoy your Ride —
Sponsored