Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

https://www.jeep.com/bmo.wrangler_4xe.2021.html#/model/CUJ202117

You can build out either a Sahara, Rubicon, or High Altitude.

I've played with it some this afternoon. I end up at about same price or slightly higher than my Bronco build: 58.5k (Sahara), 59.5k (High Altitude) and 63.5k (Rubicon).

The Bronco Badlands build I keep coming up with is right at 59k. My reservation with Stephens in WVa, and they have a good deal @ 1k below invoice. Jeep usually has good leases and some solid pricing discounts, but I don't know how they'll do this particular model.

On a direct comparison level, I like the Bronco more, of course. But the idea of a brick with wheels averaging 50mpg does get my attention. I had kinda expected the pricing to end up even more significantly higher than the Bronco.

I'm not giving up my place in line for a Bronco, but I am more intrigued by this Jeep offering than I have been by any other.
Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

65k Rubicon 4xE yeah I'll stick to my BD

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
mikeheel

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is a Bronco page right?
Yep, and this particular forum is titled "Bronco versus the Competition." I wish the Bronco had a hybrid offering right now, but it doesn't. I am still 99% likely to buy my Bronco, but I found the 4XE interesting and wondered what thoughts anyone else had.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think many will be surprised how much the interior cabin width of Bronco will make it far less cramped than the Wrangler.
just a random thought.

Sponsored
OP
OP
mikeheel

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think many will be surprised how much the interior cabin width of Bronco will make it far less cramped than the Wrangler.
just a random thought.
Yep, good point. I test drove a Wrangler a few years ago and was not impressed with the interior space, especially the width.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
https://www.jeep.com/bmo.wrangler_4xe.2021.html#/model/CUJ202117

You can build out either a Sahara, Rubicon, or High Altitude.

I've played with it some this afternoon. I end up at about same price or slightly higher than my Bronco build: 58.5k (Sahara), 59.5k (High Altitude) and 63.5k (Rubicon).

The Bronco Badlands build I keep coming up with is right at 59k. My reservation with Stephens in WVa, and they have a good deal @ 1k below invoice. Jeep usually has good leases and some solid pricing discounts, but I don't know how they'll do this particular model.

On a direct comparison level, I like the Bronco more, of course. But the idea of a brick with wheels averaging 50mpg does get my attention. I had kinda expected the pricing to end up even more significantly higher than the Bronco.

I'm not giving up my place in line for a Bronco, but I am more intrigued by this Jeep offering than I have been by any other.
Hey op. I woukdbt have ever considered a 6g Bronco if not for my affinity for a jeep. I like the 4xe. But it ain't no bronco!

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just a random thought.
I sat in a Ranger yesterday and when I got in I didn’t realize the seat was adjusted up and had to wiggle my way in and for a second I had to think about my Bronco purchase.. Then sales guy said the seat was up. I adjusted it and fit just fine. For informational purposes I’m 6’5” 270.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
just a random thought.
Can someone please paste the width measurement comparison here? Wasn’t aware it was significantly wider inside
Sponsored