2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have 88k miles, rear elsd motor went out. Front left air shock replaced. Upper and lower control arms replaced. Front left axle replaced. Front right air shock has now developed a rattle when I just knock on it with my fist.

I have been to two dealers now and every time it comes back with more problems. Once someone touches the suspension it all goes down hill. Maybe it is too complicated.
Makes sense then with the issues you have going on. Also why I dont let a dealership touch my vehicles unless its something covered under warranty. That’s actually why we ended up trading in her ‘15 Gc limited for the ‘18 GC trailhawk. Ecodiesel turbo line/fitting blew and leas than a mile after leaving the dealership, wife calls me and said her entire jeep smelled like diesel. Come to find out, the tech didnt connect the lines correctly and dumped diesel everywhere and her a/c sucked that smell right in. Traded it in at a different dealership the following day.
Sponsored

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford may be TERRIBLE at new vehicle releases and my Bronco may be on DM forever, but at least I'm pretty sure they can spell. This is from the 2-row Jeep Grand Cherokee reveal video.... on the jeep website, at just past 3 minutes into the video. (https://www.jeep.com/all-new-grand-cherokee.html)

Edit: I guess I have to say this. This is not a serious critique of Jeep. I’m just making a humorous observation. I realize everyone makes typos. Including Ford.
Ford Bronco Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk How_Not_to_Spell_Emission

Last edited:

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my '18 GC Trailhawk. Any trouble I've had in trails is either due to my own ability or keeping stock AT tires on it. Otherwise super capable, great interior and the air suspension makes it a great highway cruiser.

My big draw for the Bronco was uniqueness, open air, and the manual transmission. I'm still on the fence to get a Mojave instead of the Bronco for the same reasons.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are way too low. They have those goofy air shock things. Enjoy your Dodge products!

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford may be TERRIBLE at new vehicle releases and my Bronco may be on DM forever, but at least I'm pretty sure they can spell. This is from the 2-row Jeep Grand Cherokee reveal video.... on the jeep website, at just past 3 minutes into the video. (https://www.jeep.com/all-new-grand-cherokee.html)

Ford Bronco Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk How_Not_to_Spell_Emission
There are many valid reasons for wanting a Bronco over a jeep.
Claiming Ford doesn't have errors and typos online isn't one of them.

Sponsored

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are many valid reasons for wanting a Bronco over a jeep.
Claiming Ford doesn't have errors and typos online isn't one of them.
Or… maybe it was just a funny observation and not meant to be a serious critique. 🧐

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been looking at the new Jeep GC and it might just be everything I wanted instead of the Bronco. I have two key requirements and either vehicle will work. I need to be able to flat tow behind a motorhome and have good enough off road capability to get to my favorite fishing spots. Was going to get the non-Sasquatch Outerbanks for good road performance and good mild off road performance. The Trailhawk GC will do everything the Bronco would do and is probably better as a daily driver. The 4xe version would be a nice option as well. I'll check them out next year when they come out. If the Bronco keeps getting delayed I won't have any problem going with the Jeep GC instead.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, I can't get past the POS transmission in my 2015 That they never would recall or fix.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cant wait to see what my
Ford Bronco Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 369
Gmc Hummer ev will do!!!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 369
Pretty sure you missed the dozens of Ford typos and errors over the last year, here is the latest.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...order-guide-released.25011/page-5#post-877711
Sponsored