Jeep is in trouble

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
How many people besides Ford employees have driven a Bronco, Zero. The Bronco has been carefully driven and marketed. There have been no Bronco failures,,,LOL. The Wrangler has been tested for years and every fault has come up. The faults of Bronco has not even started. Every part on the Wrangler has been built for years. Ford is building a new vehicle with parts with no history. Yes, I know the engine and trans has been in other vehicles but everything that puts them together has not. The Bronco may end up being better than Wrangler but it's just too early to say. Go ahead, roll the dice. I'll keep my JKUR, fully loaded and modded for a few more years.
well said on the bronco but not all problems have come up and been resolved with jeep. They continue having problems. We are having issues with our 2021 and it’s something new that has not been resolved yet. It’s how things go with vehicles, well except for my Toyota anyway. Lol On paper the bronco should steal a lot of Jeep owners and a few 4Runner owners. Only time will tell. Right now I like the look of the jeep better and it’s a 4 door!!

Advertisement

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Sport
My friends with Jeeps all say their Jeep is their favorite vehicle of all they've ever owned.
Even the ones that have had reliability problems still say the Jeep is their favorite.
No matter how good the Bronco is, and it will be great, the Jeep is still a good vehicle too and will sell well.
I came from a 960whp TT Mustang for my daily and enjoy both my Jeeps far more. The resell value probably doesn't hurt either. Also, the Jeeps have less temptation to get in trouble

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Jeep had a record Q1 for Wrangler and the Gladiator, selling 49.6K Wranglers and 18.8K Gladiators. I’m sure they’re going to have some sales loss, but calling them in trouble is a stretch.

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement