Sponsored

Jeep is out of original ideas 😂(Jeep Adventure Academy)

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wooooow even the logo/badge has similar styling appearance to the Off-roadeos...
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What someone should really do is have an event just like this, but welcome range rovers, Broncos, and jeeps as a big kumbaya offroad festival

And have it in exotic locations such as Tulum Mexico, or Banff Canada

It'll be like the fyre festival but actually legit and for offroading 😎🤠

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What someone should really do is have an event just like this, but welcome range rovers, Broncos, and jeeps as a big kumbaya offroad festival

And have it in exotic locations such as Tulum Mexico, or Banff Canada

It'll be like the fyre festival but actually legit and for offroading 😎🤠
Fyre Festival 🤣 We’re all paying the price now as a society from those woke, privileged, gullible little kids. They’re getting us back by yelling angrily about potato heads and Dr. Seuss.

Ford Bronco Jeep is out of original ideas 😂(Jeep Adventure Academy) 1614781246742

jasonof2010

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata, Focus ST, GMC Sierra beater truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't think anyone is copying anyone else. For years Ford offered track days for Mustang and Focus/Fiesta ST owners, Raptor owners got their own off road academy, as has been stated Jeep's been doing this off and on for years.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure what you‘re implying as Jeep has been doing these instructional meet ups, Jeep Jamborees and many other events for a long time so it’s Bronco who is doing most of the copying - which is totally fine.
They have hosted Jeep jamboree for many years, you are correct. But I have never seen instructional events FROM Jeep showing new customers/owners how to use their new equipment. Trail ride events and an instructional school are 2 different things.
What this guy said. Jeep has been doing this stuff on and off for a while. When I had my JKU, they even had a trail badge of honor system. You would log into an app, drive a trail from the network, and they would send you a small badge that some would put on their jeeps or where ever.

Ford Bronco Jeep is out of original ideas 😂(Jeep Adventure Academy) 1614781246742
The badge of honor program is totally different. I do love this concept, even earned a couple myself. I hope bronco does something similar, especially with the interactive trail atlas they are incorporating in the Nav system.

Sponsored

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Unlimited, 1976 VW poptop Bus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
IMO, a cool idea regardless of the manufacturer. Real offroading can be pretty intimidating to folks such as myself whose most serious off-pavement adventures involve forest service roads on the way to a hiking trail.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have hosted Jeep jamboree for many years, you are correct. But I have never seen instructional events FROM Jeep showing new customers/owners how to use their new equipment. Trail ride events and an instructional school are 2 different things.
Attended the Jeep 101, or whatever it was called, in the 1990s.
Sponsored