Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The best thing about Jeep is that when they say they will do something - they do it. 392 is out. The PHEV is out and for sale already..... all these things came out within the past year - and you can buy it today. Who else can do that ? Looking at you Ford.....
I like how you said "the best thing about Jeep is that when they say they will do something - they do it..." Not, their vehicles, their dependability, their resale value, etc, but that when they say they will do something they do it. Yup.;)
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I gotta say, atleast they are responding. Just the fact that today i (a major Ford homer) have priced both a Gladiator Rubicon and Rubicon 4xe speaks volumes. A few short months ago that would have been a not a snowballs chance in hell. Ford has taken one on the chin with this hard top debacle. I'm not going to cross over.....but just sayin'. A lot of people in this forum alone have jumped ship. I imagine the numbers across the country are jacked. I can't even believe i'm even saying that.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The last 2 pages of this thread crack me up.

@Sighlense , I think you nailed it. It really comes down to this.

In order for Jeep to need to catch up, Ford needs to bring a vehicle to the race.
At the moment, Ford is unable to even get to the starting line.

This forum has thousands of posts complaining about that fact, and this fact is actually driving business to Jeep.

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will take years for jeep to catch up. Do you think the bronco was developed over night?

It will take a minimum of 3 years a several hundred million if not a billion for jeep to match the soon to be released bronco.
you actually have that backwards. Bronco will need some time to get a v-8, diesel, and hybrid option available. I donā€™t ever see that happening though I wish it would.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In order for Jeep to need to catch up, Ford needs to bring a vehicle to the race.
At the moment, Ford is unable to even get to the starting line.
This is true. It's coming, but Ford has bungled the shit out of this release. It was a beautiful story to start, and then went straight down the shitter. They lost the thunder, and every day that goes by is $$$ lost.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I gotta say, atleast they are responding. Just the fact that today i (a major Ford homer) have priced both a Gladiator Rubicon and Rubicon 4xe speaks volumes. A few short months ago that would have been a not a snowballs chance in hell. Ford has taken one on the chin with this hard top debacle. I'm not going to cross over.....but just sayin'. A lot of people in this forum alone have jumped ship. I imagine the numbers across the country are jacked. I can't even believe i'm even saying that.
This may be true, but A) you still aren't jumping ship so it still speaks volumes the other way, and B) for every 1 person that might go to Jeep, I bet there are multiples that are cross shopping the Bronco now that never existed before. I think this says more really.

Honestly the whole debacle really is more about how impatient most of the world has gotten. Or is it that the world buys into marketing more readily. Or maybe even that what a world we live in that we can want for stuff AND sometimes buy them. Somewhere in there is some truth.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They can add bigger tires and whatever the hell they want. It will still be a jeep. Get rid of those ridiculously large fender flares, widen the front and at least try to update the body a little, improve the road ride and then you will peak my interest.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bronco will never get a v8 as the ecoboost will create more than enough power. And it has been reported that the warthog will have a hybrid option.

I just donā€™t understand these arguments for jeep? Yet you are here waiting on the bronco? Why just not get a jeep? Do you not trust or believe in your own argument?

you actually have that backwards. Bronco will need some time to get a v-8, diesel, and hybrid option available. I donā€™t ever see that happening though I wish it would.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just sayin..... You think maybe the demand is bad now and this has been a gong show... Which, you won't hear me bitch about at all... But it kinda has been if we're being honest. For various reasons.... But getting back to the first point I was gonna make.... Can you imagine the demand for them once people not in the know finally see them out on the streets... And the bronco is what it was advertised as... Badass... The lack of them for a while will just make that demand worse.... And this will continue for a while. Then you'll see the real effect on the Jeep and other cross shopped vehicles. It can only mean good things for us down the road. The competition will be wild. I have no doubts ford recovers from this launch fast once people start getting their Broncos.
šŸ˜‰šŸ˜˜

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco will never get a v8 as the ecoboost will create more than enough power. And it has been reported that the warthog will have a hybrid option.

I just donā€™t understand these arguments for jeep? Yet you are here waiting on the bronco? Why just not get a jeep? Do you not trust or believe in your own argument?
I have owned a jk and the wife bought the jl diesel last year. Puts every wrangler to shame with the power. I currently have an Fj cruiser. I like it better on the fire roads and most trails. Looking forward to the bronco as it should be more like my Fj. The only difference would be a lot more power and the top comes off. I for one believe once the bronco finally makes it to the lot in about 3-4 years it will steal a lot of jeep owners away. Most people that buy a jeep want a removable top but they donā€™t actually wheel hard core trails. They will be much happier with a better ride the bronco will provide with its sweet independent suspension.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
3 to 4 years? Do you really believe that?

I have owned a jk and the wife bought the jl diesel last year. Puts every wrangler to shame with the power. I currently have an Fj cruiser. I like it better on the fire roads and most trails. Looking forward to the bronco as it should be more like my Fj. The only difference would be a lot more power and the top comes off. I for one believe once the bronco finally makes it to the lot in about 3-4 years it will steal a lot of jeep owners away. Most people that buy a jeep want a removable top but they donā€™t actually wheel hard core trails. They will be much happier with a better ride the bronco will provide with its sweet independent suspension.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just sayin..... You think maybe the demand is bad now and this has been a gong show... Which, you won't hear me bitch about at all... But it kinda has been if we're being honest. For various reasons.... But getting back to the first point I was gonna make.... Can you imagine the demand for them once people not in the know finally see them out on the streets... And the bronco is what it was advertised as... Badass... The lack of them for a while will just make that demand worse.... And this will continue for a while. Then you'll see the real effect on the Jeep and other cross shopped vehicles. It can only mean good things for us down the road. The competition will be wild. I have no doubts ford recovers from this launch fast once people start getting their Broncos.
šŸ˜‰šŸ˜˜
Thatā€™s true. The wait is creating a frenzy that will drive even higher demand once they do finally start getting in peopleā€™s hands.
Sponsored