Sponsored

Jeep make the Xtreme package available to more trims to compete with the Sasquatch package.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wouldn’t it be cool if it trended downwards like maybe roll up windows. And no ac LMAO.
stripped down base with Sasquatch like when you could buy it with no top.
Ford Bronco Jeep make the Xtreme package available to more trims to compete with the Sasquatch package. 20200606_123739_HDR
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to see this.
No AC (ok, maybe some AC).
Crank windows.
No GOAT modes, just a mechanical lever 4Lo, 4Hi
No lane keeping, no cameras, no Cruise, no infotainment. Give me a blank spot to put a deck with a CD player and an aux input. If it were legal to do, they could keep the airbags.

Wait. I just described my TJ.
Hence why I still have my LJ! Although I guess it was fancy for back in the day w/ its a/c and cruise control lol. I did add remote start to it which comes in very handy living here in CO.

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Willy's recon is a good starting point. I could add an ARB in the rear D44 with on board air, and a quick disconnect on the front sway bar and really be in business. Granted, I could buy a better lift for less money LOL, and I don't get a D44 up front...

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Three thoughts after reading the preceding comments:

1. The Willys trim is not the equivalent of Base Bronco, it matches up with Black Diamond. Keep that in mind when doing price comparisons
  2. As such, Jeep still doesn't have an answer to BaseSquatch. Sport Extreme Recon next year?
  3. The Willys has/is available with a rear limited slip. While not as good as a locker, it is probably good enough for most of the buyers and better for the newbies.

Sponsored

DrTiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have a 4xe Rubi and it is better than any jeep I have ever owned . . . I have had two JKs. It just drives different. Much smoother ride. The i4 when in use is just as good as that crap V6 from Stellantis.
Wife wanted a Bronco but we rufused to pay $10K over sticker and found this 4xe locally used with only 3000 miles. She gets 38-45 mpg depending on what driving she does. We can get 20-22 miles on a charge.
We have our Bronco MY23 ordered but will be keeping the 4xe . . . and if Bronco comes out with a plug in, we will definately order one to trade.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We have a 4xe Rubi and it is better than any jeep I have ever owned . . . I have had two JKs. It just drives different. Much smoother ride. The i4 when in use is just as good as that crap V6 from Stellantis.
Wife wanted a Bronco but we rufused to pay $10K over sticker and found this 4xe locally used with only 3000 miles. She gets 38-45 mpg depending on what driving she does. We can get 20-22 miles on a charge.
We have our Bronco MY23 ordered but will be keeping the 4xe . . . and if Bronco comes out with a plug in, we will definately order one to trade.
Trail Recon had one..sold it after discovering it wasn't a good fit for longer off road trips, too small of a gas tank. Not to mention he had some major electrical issues but that is a 1 off.

Glad you like yours...but IMO no thanks.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool story and glad you like your Jeep.

But I don't see the point in resurrecting a two year old thread to tell us about it??
Sponsored