Sponsored

Jeep MY’23 order banks open NOW!

• Thread starter Deleted member 32220
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 32220

Jeep opens MY‘23 Oder banks as of yesterday 7/2/22 in an effort to deliver ‘23 models long before Ford closes out ‘22 models​
Sponsored

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Jeep opens MY‘23 Oder banks as of yesterday 7/2/22 in an effort to deliver ‘23 models long before Ford closes out ‘22 models​
Typical for most automakers. In a normal year, you’d expect this from Ford too. However, if they opened the order banks now- the complaints would come from those already waiting. Frankly, most Jeep orders are taking at least 3 months overall. Clearly better than ford, but let’s be honest- the Wrangler hasn’t changed since 2018 other than the addition of model variants. They aren’t seeing the massive amounts of orders that Ford has.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ew, Wranglers...

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Typical for most automakers. In a normal year, you’d expect this from Ford too. However, if they opened the order banks now- the complaints would come from those already waiting. Frankly, most Jeep orders are taking at least 3 months overall. Clearly better than ford, but let’s be honest- the Wrangler hasn’t changed since 2018 other than the addition of model variants. They aren’t seeing the massive amounts of orders that Ford has.
I thought Jeep sells like over 200K wranglers per year?

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought Jeep sells like over 200K wranglers per year?
And they do. But until very recently- you didn’t have to order them at all. You just went to a lot. I’ve owned 4- never had to order any of them. There hadn’t been a need to order unless you were overly picky.
Sponsored