Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just thought I would introduce myself, as I am new to the group. I came from sports cars just a couple years ago, but in 2018 I ordered a new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon known as the MojitoJeep. I fell in love with the Jeep world and offroading, and when the Gladiator came out I had to have one of them as well. So I ordered a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon that I went pretty wild with. It is known as the NeonGladiator and is wrapped Neon yellow and has a 4.5" lift with 40" tires. Now that I am fully involved in the off road world and completely love my Jeep, I am also excited to see what Ford brings to the table and welcome the competition to Jeep. I have reserved one and got my reservation in the first night. I am planning on a 4 door Cyber Orange Badlands version with the Sasquatch package as I feel this will be the most even comparison to my Rubicon.

I wanted to say thank you for welcoming me into the group, when I first got a Jeep and joined a few forums they weren't quite as welcoming! I am already liking the Bronco fam!

Ford Bronco Jeep Owner Excited for Bronco Gladiator V Notch.JPG
Sponsored

KaneNorth

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just thought I would introduce myself, as I am new to the group. I came from sports cars just a couple years ago, but in 2018 I ordered a new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon known as the MojitoJeep. I fell in love with the Jeep world and offroading, and when the Gladiator came out I had to have one of them as well. So I ordered a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon that I went pretty wild with. It is known as the NeonGladiator and is wrapped Neon yellow and has a 4.5" lift with 40" tires. Now that I am fully involved in the off road world and completely love my Jeep, I am also excited to see what Ford brings to the table and welcome the competition to Jeep. I have reserved one and got my reservation in the first night. I am planning on a 4 door Cyber Orange Badlands version with the Sasquatch package as I feel this will be the most even comparison to my Rubicon.

I wanted to say thank you for welcoming me into the group, when I first got a Jeep and joined a few forums they weren't quite as welcoming! I am already liking the Bronco fam!

Gladiator V Notch.JPG
Nice gladiator! I’m also a Jeep guy planning on getting a cyber orange four door badlands as well!

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is one awesome gladiator!!!

Sponsored

KaneNorth

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! What Jeep do you have?
2015 JKU Rubicon. I haven’t lifted it but I’ve got a rhino rack platform and some electrical goodies like the spod system and genesis dual battery kit for overlanding convenience.

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2015 JKU Rubicon. I haven’t lifted it but I’ve got a rhino rack platform and some electrical goodies like the spod system and genesis dual battery kit for overlanding convenience.
Awesome! We haven't lifted the JL either, we just put 35's on it with stock height.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep guy here too who can't wait to get a Bronco. BTW good color choice on that Gladiator. My one disappointment with the Bronco is the lack of fun colors. My weekend warrior:
Ford Bronco Jeep Owner Excited for Bronco 00O0O_kDEHvoBggA6_600x450

Sponsored

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome home my friend, this is a wonderful community where we keep it light hearted and respectful (for the most part lol). Glad your here to experience this crazy journey with us. ?

Aubie

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a 18 JL unlimited rubicon and was planning on getting a Gladiator if I didn't like what Ford delivered on the Bronco. Liked what I saw and am planning a 2dr Badland purchase.

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep guy here too who can't wait to get a Bronco. BTW good color choice on that Gladiator. My one disappointment with the Bronco is the lack of fun colors. My weekend warrior:
Ford Bronco Jeep Owner Excited for Bronco 00O0O_kDEHvoBggA6_600x450
I agree, I wish there were a few more bright colors.

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a 18 JL unlimited rubicon and was planning on getting a Gladiator if I didn't like what Ford delivered on the Bronco. Liked what I saw and am planning a 2dr Badland purchase.
Are you keeping the JL?